- People... // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
Reports on career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of September 15, 2003. Appointment of Patricia Rydlun as president of Boston, Massachusetts-based editorial, design and production services provider, Baseline Development Group; Selection...
- McGraw-Hill, Pearson Gain New Education Leadership. // Educational Marketer;9/1/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p1
The announces career developments of executives Peter Davis who has been named president of McGraw-Hill Education, and Peter Cohen who has been appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of Pearson PLC's School Curriculum Group.
- People on the Move. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/6/2009, Issue 2852, p71
The article announces career development of executives including Peter Davies who was appointed new managing director of Air Southwest, Wendy Williams who was promoted associate director of Preferential and Daniel Neumann who was appointed senior vice-president and chief financial controller of...
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p8
Reports career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Don Lankiewicz as secondary-school publisher of Holt, Rinehart & Winston; Appointment of Sherry Litwack as vice president and director of product development and planning...
- Appointments. // Musical Times;Summer2004, Vol. 145 Issue 1887, p4
Reports on career movements in classical music as of summer 2004. Sir Peter Maxwell Davies as Master of the Queen's Music; John Dankworth, Dame Cleo Laine, and John Rutter are appointed to the council of the Musicians Benevolent Fund.
- SDCERS Names Two for Board Positions. Sorondo, Marc // Investment Management Weekly;4/10/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p3
Presents information on the appointment of two new members in the board of trustees of the San Diego City Employees' Retirement System in March 2006. Information on the appointment of Wayne Kennedy and his career background; Information on the appointment of Peter Davis and his career background.
- Memo Pad. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/3/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p4
The article offers news briefs related to fashion periodicals. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, singer Lady Gaga was the runaway hit at the newsstand in 2010 for monthly and biweekly magazines. Christopher Martinelli is appointed as the director of public relations at Calvin Klein...
- People. // Music Week;6/18/2005, Issue 25, p2
Reports career developments in the music industry in Great Britain. Appointment of Nik Godman as the program director for GCap Media's 95.8 Capital FM; Promotion of Universal Records' eLabs division president Barney Wragg to senior vice president; Designation of Peter Davis as director of radio...
- People... // Educational Marketer;5/12/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p7
Reports on career development of executives in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of May 12, 2003. Responsibility of Eric Stone as management team head of Riverdeep's Learning Company Books; Selection of independent producer Matt Mazur as president of Cinar's Live...