Seeing Is Believing
- Peter Gabriel 'Grows Up'. Fielder, Hugh // Billboard;11/8/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 45, p43
Presents information on the DVD "Growing Up--Live," which features the performance of rock vocalist Peter Gabriel. Features of the DVD; Career background; Details on the marketing campaign for the DVD.
- Robert Palmer had only two girlfriends in Doncaster? I've got three there. Martin, Andrew // New Statesman;10/27/2003, Vol. 132 Issue 4661, p58
Presents a tongue-in-cheek commentary on a tribute to singer Robert Palmer in a Doncaster newspaper. Author's memories of listening to Palmer; Palmer's connections with Doncaster; Early gigs with the Mandrakes; Palmer's girlfriends in Doncaster.
- Human Rights: Q&A with Gillian Caldwell. Perman, Stacy // Ford Foundation Report;Winter2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on Gillian Caldwell, a human rights lawyer by trade, has always believed in the power of images to change people's minds. Her first attempt at combining her two passions was a video on the trafficking of women that she shot undercover in the Union considerable personal risk....
- Video. Riofrio, M.R. // Entertainment Weekly;10/2/92, Issue 138, p60
Reviews the music video `Digging in the Dirt,' by Peter Gabriel.
- Video previews: Music. Applefeld, Catherine // Billboard;10/1/94, Vol. 106 Issue 40, p64
Reviews the music video tape `Secret World Live,' by Peter Gabriel.
- MTV. Clemens, David // Media & Methods;May/Jun94, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p35
Reviews the videotape `Digging in the Dirt.'
- A Wide-Open Market for Songs. Jackson, Blair // Mix;Mar2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p66
Focuses on the licensing of songs by rock and hiphop artists in the audio recording of video games. Snoop Dogg's contribution of three songs to the video game "True Crime: Streets of L.A.; Peter Gabriel's contribution to "Uru: Ages of Myst"; "P.O.D.'s song for "Amplitude".
- The dream factory. Mossman, Kate // New Statesman;9/27/2013, Vol. 142 Issue 5177, p46
The article profiles musician and political activist Peter Gabriel, as of 2013. It outlines his music career, including as a member of the band Genesis and as a solo artist, and cites his 1986 solo album "So." It describes projects he is involved in, including the Womad music and arts festival...
- ROCKIN' THE BOX. Badman, Keith // Record Collector (0261250X);Dec2013, Issue 421, p135
The article focuses on an insert clip of singer-songwriter Peter Gabriel's appearance on the television show "Supersonic Saturday Scene" recorded on May 6, 1977 and transmitted on May 14, 1977. Some of the topics discussed during the television interview included Gabriel's activities after he...