Basics for Baby
- Pregnant With Profit. Huang, Patricia; Martin, Mitchell // Forbes Global;9/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p86
Features Nishimatsuya, a Japanese retailer of maternity clothes, childrenswear, infant goods and toys. Increase in sales in the year through February 20, 2003; Total number of stores and offices owned by the company; Growth of the firm's shares.
- Gear sales to rise 43.3% by 2012. Garland-McLean, Daphne // Kids Today;Mar2008, p8
The article forecasts robust sales increases for infant gear in the U.S. by 2012. Gear sales will increase by 43.3% during the period as compared to 2007. Nevada tops the list of 18 states that are expected to exceed the national average for infant gear sales. Both the southern and western...
- The 2009 Economic and Product Market Databook for Suva, Fiji. Parker, Philip M. // City Almanac Reports;1/ 4/2010, pN.PAG
Several tables and graphs regarding the 2009 economic and product market for several products and services in Suva, Fiji which include children's and infants' clothing stores, dental floss, and built-in electric ovens are presented.
- Chic 'n' Little. // Time;10/3/1969, Vol. 94 Issue 14, p90
The article focuses on the increasing trends in the children's clothing industry in France. It says that couturier Pierre Cardin has presented a line of high-priced, high fashion children's clothes in 1976 and has opened a special children's botique at Faubourg St. Honore in Paris in October...
- Dressing Up. // Kids Today;Jul2006, p24
The article features clothing for babies and children. These include: Little English's cardigan, Doodlefish's Paddy Frog set, Chatti Patti's frock with matching hat and purse, the Ella lounge set from Sophie and Lili, Little Spark's bloomers, Shilav's crocheted sweater paired with embroidered...
- Well Rooted. Cone, Laurie // Earnshaw's Review;Sep2015, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p40
The article focuses on The Little Acorn and its efforts in production and marketing of handmade clothing and accessories for infants and children. Topics covered include the business was established by former Pottery Barn Kid design director Bridget Kelly in 2011, Kelly has made art and...
- Jutranjka d.d. - in bankruptcy proceedings. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p3579
A profile of Jutranjka d.d., also known as Jutranjka JSC, is presented. The company is based in Slovenia and produces baby wear and children's wear. Marija Cizelj and Rihard Jerebic are Jutranjka's members of the board. Jutranjka offers 200 styles of spring-summer and autumn-winter infant...
- Marisa Christina Sells Flapdoodles. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/8/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 5, p26
Reports on Marisa Christina Inc.'s decision to sell its Flapdoodles children's division. Selling price; Sale of the Flapdoodles business to a newly formed corporation owned by Marc Ham.
- What's My Name? Leitner, Brittany // Earnshaw's Review;Oct2013, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p66
The article profiles Stacey Blume, founder and creative director of the Blume brand for personalized children's gifts and clothing in the U.S. and includes information about their family's business, her personalized patch items and her celebrity customers.