Tailored for China
- view from london. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Ad Age Global;Jan2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p13
Focuses on the replacement of chief executive officers (CEO) among global companies. Factors which influence the changes on the expectation of CEO performance; Details on the changes implemented by Volkswagen's CEO Ferdinand Piech to the company; Responsibilities added to the work of CEO.
- Guest Editors' Introduction. Molz, Rick; Farashahi, Mehdi // International Studies of Management & Organization;Summer2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the concept of double-void economies, a quantitative study of the relationship between chief executive officer (CEO) staffing and financial performance of multinational corporations,...
- Are you ready to walk the talk? Jacob, Christo // Siliconindia;Apr2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p4
The author reflects on the things the a chief executive officer (CEO) must strive to implement and get done in order to become a global company.
- Success Depends on Being Globally Literate. Srodes, James // World Trade;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p14
Presents information on a survey of chief executive officers (CEO) directed by analyst Robert Rosen focusing on the corporate culture for global marketplace. Trends among international business enterprises; Protest movements resulting from dissolution of national borders for international trade.
- GIIC RECOMMENDS E-COMMERCE TAXATION AND TARIFF MODIFICATIONS. Feinschreiber, Robert; Kent, Margaret // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Mar2001, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p3
Highlights the position of the Global Information Infrastructure Commission (GIIC), a private sector advocacy group consisting of chief executive officers and executive leaders of international companies, on issues of Internet taxation and tariffs. Responses to the Organization for Economic...
- India's Leading Export: CEOs. Power, Carla // Time International (Asia Edition);8/1/2011, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p99
The article focuses on India as a source of global business leaders. It discusses how conditions in India have helped raise business leaders of the 21st century, their skill in negotiating Indian bureaucracy, and the economic liberalization in 1991 which exposed them to competition in the...
- A New Force For Peace. Austin, J. Paul // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/15/64, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p605
Presents the text of a speech delivered by J. Paul Austin, president of Coca-Cola Co., on June 10, 1964, which advocates the promotion of an international business exchange commitment.
- British telecom's Livingston named trade minister, given lordship. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;6/24/2013, p1
(JTA) -- Ian Livingston, chief executive of the British multinational telecommunications services company BT, was named Britain's trade minister and given a lordship.
- Follow the Leader. // Business Today;5/17/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p82
The article focuses on the works and achievements of Ravi Sharma, former managing director of Alcatel who spearheaded the firm's South Asia expansion, in India. He resigned from Alcatel and joined Datacom as chief executive officer and later stepped down from Datacom due to the dispute with a...