- Future Still Unclear for Swift Notes. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;12/4/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p3
The article addresses issues concerning the problem of private buysiders who own notes in Swift Transportation Co. Inc. regarding the continuing controversy in the company's leveraged buyout in the U.S. The controversy stems from the refusal of the board to accept the offer of leveraged buyout....
- The twin towers of a successful build-up project. Griffith, Peter H. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p30
Reports on leverage build-up companies with reference to the skills and personalities of the chief executive officer (CEO) and the chief operating officer (COO). Details on the types of persons needed at the top level management at a platform company; Role of the CEO and COO; Information on...
- HOW TO GET AND USE INDEPENDENT CONTRARY OPINIONS. // Strategic Finance;Jan2016, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p29
The article focuses on independent contrary opinions need by a company's boards and chief executive officers (CEOs) from independent business and subject matter experts. Topics discussed include the benefits and potential of independent contrary opinions, a table showing the role of boards in...
- THE LBO MARKET. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p82
Several charts are presented that list leveraged buyout transactions from 1997 to 2006.
- the lbo market. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p63
Presents tables that list data about the leveraged buyout market in 2005, including the number of deals in the market from 1996 to 2005 and the value of the deals.
- Ratings Movers: Bare Escentuals Up On Profits, Abengoa Powers Down On Plant Delay. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/21/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p9
A chart is presented that lists a selection of U.S. Leveraged Bank Debt Ratings Changes Between May 11 -17, 2007 including loan details, ratings change and agencies of Epicor Software and Abengoa Bioenergy of Nebraska.
- MOST RECENT CLOSED U.S. LEVERAGED LOANS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/4/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p8
A chart showing recently closed leveraged loans in the U.S. borrowed by several companies including Sealed Air Corp., Key Safety Systems Inc., and Surgery Center Holdings Inc., is presented.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;5/5/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p9
A chart is presented that lists leveraged loans issued by various firms in the U.S. during the years 2007 and 2008 including Bright Horizons, American Tower Corp. and Kapstone.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;3/7/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p8
A chart depicting the leveraged loan of several companies including Airvana Network Solutions, Fairmount Minerals, and Allegiant Travel with their corresponding announcement dates from February 2011 to March 2011 is presented.