The Kingdom and the Power
- The Must List. // Entertainment Weekly;2/20/2004, Issue 752, p41
Suggests products from the U.S. entertainment industry as of February 2004.
- List Of The Oddest Items That Can Be Purchased In Airports. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Sep2013, p45
The article presents brief information on various unique products that are found at different airports including rounded neck pillow at Tokyo, Japan, voodoo dolls at Port-au-Prince in Haiti and tea bags in London, England.
- Swag the Dog. Proctor, Lauren // Variety;12/8/2003 VLife Supplement, Vol. 393, p28
Presents photographs of celebrities from the U.S. entertainment industry with the free consumer goods they received from various companies.
- TeleAdapt, Ltd. // Hospitality Upgrade;Fall2012, p119
The article evaluates a range of entertainment products from TeleAdapt Ltd. for the hospitality industry, including the MediaHub SL, the MediaHub TL, and the iDevice docking stations.
- PRODUCT NEWS. Eddy, Michael S. // Entertainment Design;Aug2003, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p25
Features several products for the entertainment industry. Sound systems developed by Concert Audio; Cable tester introduced by Alphaton; Ribbon driver designed by Alcons Audio BV.
- If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. Fotinopoulos, Chris // Eureka Street;11/14/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p6
The article presents the author's views on musicians and entertainers. The author says that there have been artists in the history who have refused to take awards to protect their relationship with music. Such artists consider awards as a promotion tool employed by the industry for shifting...
- Red Hot! Garson, Christine Camean // Redbook;Nov2004, Vol. 203 Issue 5, p41
Presents updates on commercial products and the entertainment industry as of November 2004. Importance of post-birth trips to parents; List of celebrity couples; Features of the Babysitter video game; Information on several types of doughnuts.
- East Asian "Cultural" Market in the Making. Takashi, Shiraishi // Economy, Culture & History Japan Spotlight Bimonthly;May/Jun2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p40
Offers a look at the contribution of middle classes to the expanding regional consumer and cultural markets in East Asia. Historical background on the growth of the middle classes; Trade volume of cultural products in the region; Trade relations of China with newly-industrialized economies;...
- Coveted retail space at McCarran set aside for locals. O'REILLY, TIM // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/5/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 27, pP15
The articled discusses the retail plan for McCarran International Airport in Clark County, Nevada. As the number of passengers decline, retail sales in the airport also decreased by 16.9% during the first four months of 2010. The airport will open six retail spots in August 2010 and plans to...