- Electronic information resources. // Fleet Equipment;Apr97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p69
Presents a directory of electronic information resources for fleet managers in the United States. Offered services; Contact information.
- i-Focus. // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/05/99, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p7
Presents online business resources. Linux Online!; that offers Phoneguru.com; Asay Publishing Network; Matisse's Glossary of Internet Terms.
- Internet sites open the door to real-time business information. Griffith, Cary // Corporate Legal Times;Jan2000, Vol. 10 Issue 98, p18
Features some Web sites that offer real-time business information. Intellifact.com's Business Research Portal; Business section of The Electric Library; Merryll Lynch's Internet business and company research options.
- Euro watch. Vollmer, Alfred // Electronic Design;11/04/96, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p64R
Focuses on the use of the Internet as a medium for a waste and residual waste exchange via a joint effort of Munich, Germany-based Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG and GWU. Aim to establish a World Wide Waste Management Information System (WWI) to increase reuse rates and reduce disposal...
- Waste swap on the net. // Professional Engineering;12/10/97, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p10
Reports on a waste exchange service on the Internet which was set up by Berkshire and Surrey County Councils. Purpose of the service; Information on a free register and database of types of waste companies produce; Area in which the service is aimed.
- Waste prevention & environment management have new web sites. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p43
Reports that the Waste Prevention Program of Dutchess County in New York State has launched a Web site. Information offered at the site; Contact information.
- The Top 50 at a Glance. // Money;Oct2000 Supplement, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p85
Offers a chart which lists 'Money' magazine's top 50 financial Web sites as of October 2000. Best Web sites for investing, including Superstar Investor and Company Sleuth; Information about mutual funds; Where to find online advice about retirement planning; Other relevant Web addresses.
- Rose-Hulman unveils new Web site. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/19/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p15
Reports on the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology's unveiling of a Web site featuring technological innovations developed at the Indianapolis, Indiana-based institute.
- Long on potential, short on delivery. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;09/30/96, Vol. 46 Issue 40, p25
Focuses on an article in the fall issue of `McKinsey Quarterly,' on the use of brand-promotion Web sites by companies. Potential of Web sites as brand promotion tools; Inability of most companies to leverage the full capabilities of interactive media.