- Untitled. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/27/95, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p31
Announces the opening of a new technical center by Pall Corp in Port Washington.
- The toughest companies in America. Pomice, E.; Cohen, W. // U.S. News & World Report;10/28/91, Vol. 111 Issue 18, p65
Details how five US firms Pall Corp., Pfizer, US Surgical, Hewlett-Packard, and Thermo Electron, are beating up foreign competitors as they slug their way to the top of the global marketplace. How getting tough is the only way these companies thrive in today's cutthroat global market; What each...
- Pall starts direct services. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/26/98, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p41
Reports on Port Washington, New York-based Pall Corp.'s introduction of a direct contact service aimed at enhancing communications with filter users in the pharmaceutical, biologicals and biotechnology markets.
- PALL DEBUTS NEW SYSTEM TO DETECT PLATELET CONTAMINATION. // Worldwide Biotech;Nov2002, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p5
Provides information on the system introduced by Pall Corp. for detecting bacterial contamination in platelets stored in plasma.
- PALL CAPSULES ENABLE DESIGN OF DISPOSABLE FILTRATION SYSTEMS. // Industrial Environment;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p5
Describes the scaleable Kleenpak disposable capsule filters from Pall Corporation.
- PALL DEBUTS SUPRACAP 60 DEPTH FILTER CAPSULE. // Biotech Equipment Update;Feb2003, p1
Reports that East Hills, New York-based company Pall Corp. has introduced the SUPEACap 60 filter to be used in the biopharmaceutical studies. Features of SUPERACap filter capsules; Other pharmaceutical products manufactured by the company; Corporate profile of Pall.
- Pall reports 27 percent increase in fourth quarter earnings. // Biotech Financial Reports;Oct99, p8
Reports on East Hills, New York-based Pall Corp.'s posting of sales and earnings for the fourth quarter and fiscal ended July 31, 1999. Factors influencing the company's growth; Percentage increase of sales for the quarter; Region where the firm experienced the strongest growth.
- Pall Thins, Finds Home With Buyers. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;07/24/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p2
Reveals that Pall Corp. has circled a group of institutional investors and has priced inside original talk. Details on Pall's deal; Services offered by Pall; Financial performance of the company.
- Company expands services. // Pharmaceutical Technology North America;Dec2002, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p80
Reports on the decision of Pall Corp. to offer expanded biopharmaceutical validation and technical services.