- Rust Environment & Infrastructure Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/5/93, Vol. 14 Issue 14, Magazine p48C
Profiles Rust Environment & Infrastructure Incorporated. Address; Number of licensed engineers; Specialties; Thomas Leohardt as president and chief executive officer; Rust International Incorporated as owner.
- 2nd try. Henson, Bill // Waste News;03/09/98, Vol. 3 Issue 43, p15
Reports that Rust Environmental and Infrastructure Incorporated successfully sealed a landfill in Rockland Massachusetts during 1998. Reference to the failed efforts of a construction firm; Details on the conclusion of the project; Background information on the project.
- Systems combine to get the right person to the right job. Zerega, Blaise // InfoWorld;05/18/98, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p110
Reports on environmental firm Rust Environment and Infrastructure Inc.'s combination of three computing systems to find the best qualified persons for the company. PeopleSoft's HRMS for employee information; Penta Software for project information; Business Development Information Systems for...
- News briefs. // World Wastes;Jun98, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p16
Notes business developments in the United States solid waste management industry. Rust Environmental & Infrastructure Inc.; American Forest and Paper Association;.
- Earth Tech to Purchase Rust Environment. Harrigan, Kate // Pollution Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p3
Reports the acquisition of Earth Tech company of Rust Environmental and Infrastructure Inc. Background of the companies; Headquarter of the merged companies.
- Earth Tech closes Rust deal. // Waste News;10/19/98, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p18
Reports on Earth Tech Inc.'s completion of its acquisition of Rust Environment & Infrastructure Inc. Services offered by Earth Tech; Significance of the acquisition.
- Contractors fill outside needs for landfill operators. Hauser, Robert // World Wastes;Mar1997, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p13
Reports on landfill operators that continue to face challenges on current regulations and modern landfill design. Pressures of landfill operators to improve efficiency and competitiveness; Private firms to design, construct and operate systems; Establishment of fixed price budget; Overall...
- Growing up, not out. Rogoff, Marc J. // World Wastes;Aug97, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p7
Presents the results of a study conducted by Charlotte County, Florida, and HDR Engineering Inc. that aims to increase the sanitary landfill capacity of the county. Includes advantages of increasing landfill's elevation; Consideration of environmental issues; Development of capital reserve...
- Uncovering your top options. Dunson, Cheryl // World Wastes;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p38
Focuses on the use of geocomposite liners and ingenious covers and caps for sanitary landfill containment in the United States. Obstacles to the development of innovative landfill containment technology; Concerns on the use of geocomposite liners; State rules on cap construction and liner design.