Fit to Function
- Pulse: gear. // Women's Sports & Fitness (10996079);Jul/Aug99, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p28
Features several sports accessories for women. Features of Gazelle spectacles from Adidas; Description of Sprint Board, swim board from Zura; Price of the lace-up Board Shorts from Ralph Lauren; Features of Philips Activ CD, CD player from Philips; Description of Odyssey Extreme Chronograph...
- SMITH ENHANCES LENSES. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p12
This article reports on the new line of lens wear that is being offered by Smith Optics. The company has long used the technology of Photochromic Polarized lenses, which automatically adjust to the changing light conditions. Smith is now offering the technology in their Carbonic line. The...
- NRPA. // Government Product News;Oct95, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p12
Presents products and equipment for outdoor use and recreation. Includes metal outdoor furniture; Sports scoreboards; Basketball system.
- Roundup. // Parks & Recreation;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p87
Introduces several products for recreational activities. Kat Kruzer from Rave Sports company; Double Slides from Landscape Structures Inc.; Pool heaters from Bel-Aqua Pool Supply Inc.
- Trading post. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Dec98, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p63
Features a selection of environmental exploration gadgets and gear. Includes lightweight, flexible and extremely comfortable shoes from Ecco; Rohan's Universal Traveller jacket; Night vision scope from Moonlight Products.
- Sporting gear. Finnigan, Anne // Good Housekeeping;Sep97, Vol. 225 Issue 3, p184
Offers tips from experts on the sporting gear a child will need and what it is going to cost. Equipments and gears for football; Equipments and gears for soccer; Clothing and accessories for ballet.
- Gurus on gear. Green, Daniel // Ski;May/Jun94, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p74
Presents developments in various outdoor sports gear. Includes golf; Hiking; In-line skating.
- Executives who want to enjoy the outdoors have plenty of options. Sipos, Eric // Business Press;07/23/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7A
Presents outdoor recreational equipment for business executives. Scuba diving equipment from 2 Dive 4; R&K Camping Center for camping gadgets; Features of Polaris Personal Watercraft vehicle manufactured by LCP Thrill Factory.
- 9 great gear picks. S.B.S.; Cohen, Sharon // Shape;Sep99, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p62
Recommends equipment and gear for different types of sports and outdoor activities. Includes Barracuda swimming goggles; Copa Mundial soccer shoes from Adidas; Callaway Divine Nine golf club.