New Era Partners With Collegiate Pacific
- Thinking Caps. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;June2006, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p28
The article focuses on the sporting goods manufacturer, New Era Cap Company Inc., and its international growth, and foray into retail. Various statistics related to the company's financial performance are presented. Also discussed are the release of new products, and the company's plans to...
- NEW ERA CAP. // SGB;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that New Era Cap Co. Inc. acquired 5th & Ocean, the sports licensing firm known for its fashion-forward women's styles. 5th & Ocean, a privately held firm, is a minority-certified manufacturer of licensed team sports and private-label items ranging from fleece and tank tops...
- NTC, IU Form Alliance. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p104
The article reports on the strategic alliance between National Training Center (NTC) and Integrators Union (IU) to offer members a price cut on NTC training and books.
- Focus on business processes, not technology. Romanow, Kara // Aftermarket Business;Nov2003, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p152
Focuses on the doubt of many companies about collaboration as a practice area of business processes. Reasons behind the skepticism for collaborative processes; Factors contributing to successful collaborative relationships; Need for companies to address governance issues prior to any technology...
- NBA signs with China's Li-Ning. Madden, Normandy; Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;1/24/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the strategic marketing agreement signed by the National Basketball Association (NBA) in January 2005 with Li-Ning, one of China's emerging international brands. Products marketed by Li-Ning; Terms of agreement; Popularity of NBA in China.
- A Tip of the Hat. // Sports Illustrated;12/24/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 25, p38
A review is presented of television advertising for the sports cap company New Era featuring television actors and baseball fans Nick Offerman and Craig Robinson.
- Best Seller. Becker, Brooks // Atlanta;Dec2007, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p84
The article evaluates, caps from New Era Cap Co.
- Deeply rooted!!! And appreciated!!! Goodson, Dave // New York Amsterdam News;5/25/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on the opening of the first flagship store of the New Era Cap Co., called New Era: New York in New York City. The store will feature the broadest selection of New Era headwear in the world. The New Era 59FIFTY, the company's famed, signature fitted baseball cap, will take...
- New era finally takes MLB equity to masses. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;03/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p14
Reports on New Era's plan to launch its first television advertising for its Major League Baseball caps through the agency Jagr DiPaola Kemp, on April 14, 1997. Background on the advertisements; Implications of the brand name push for New Era's company-branded merchandise.