SPONSORSHIPS: HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SHOW MARKETING MESSAGE
- CONFERENCE & EXHIBITIONS. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/21/2004, Vol. 160 Issue 25, p85
This article focuses on various conferences and exhibition related to aerospace industry in 2004. A &D Programs are scheduled to be organized in Biltmore Hotel, Phoenix in November 16-17. The CMAC 2004 convention is being organized in Warsaw, Poland from June 22-24. The UV Europe 2004 is...
- Aerospace Calendar. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/23/2009, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p57
A calendar of events for the aerospace industry is presented, including Shephard Group's Search and Rescue 2009 in Corner, Virginia from March 30-31, 2009, CHC Helicopter Corp.'s Fifth Annual Safety & Quality Summit in Vancouver, British Columbia from March 30-April 1, 2009, and Reed...
- Losing altitude. Asker, James R. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/4/1995, Vol. 143 Issue 23, p19
Reports on developments in aerospace trade shows as of December 4, 1995. Efforts of the German International Aerospace Exhibition organizers to elicit government and industry support in the United States for the 1996 show; Resignation of top brass at the Dayton Air and Trade Show.
- Another Opening, Another Show. Garvey, William // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/3/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 43, p19
The article presents information about the Middle East Business Aviation convention scheduled from December 11 to 13, 2012 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, focusing on the strategic presentation of aircraft at certain shows by exhibitors.
- Berlin `means business,' declares show organizer. R.B.P. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Feb1994, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p38
Reports on German Aerospace Industries Association managing director Hans Eberhard Birke's commitment to Germany's Berlin International Aerospace Exhibition. Non-participators in the show; Attempts to entice United States manufacturers to participate; Plans on the construction of a new...
- ILA '96: An east-west gateway. L.M. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr96, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p38
Presents information on what can be expected at the 1996 International Aerospace Exhibition (IAE) which will be held in Germany's Berlin-Schonefeld Airport on May 13-19. Attendance at the 1994 exhibition; Business aircraft exhibitors which are expected to be on display; Displays from Russian...
- GUIDES ARE THE KEY TO GLEE. // DIY Week;9/18/2009, p14
The article reports on the launching of the Return On Investment (ROI) brochure for the exhibitors of Glee 2009 in Great Britain. It notes that the launching of the ROI brochure is a part of Glee's six-point Customer Value Programme. This electronic brochure offers tips on how to maximise the...
- SATELLITE 2006 Sets Record With Attendance, Exhibiting Companies. // Satellite News;2/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the SATELLITE 2006 Conference and Exhibition held in Washington D.C. from February 6 to 9, 2006. Number of attendees and exhibiting companies; Role of "Via Satellite" magazine and Access Intelligence in the event; Significance of the conference to the military, enterprise and...
- EARNING THE MILES. Gershanoff, Hal // Journal of Electronic Defense;Mar2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p10
Highlights international defense and aerospace shows held as of March 2000. Commendation of the venue and organization of the Australian AOC Convention; Diversity of the Asian Aerospace 2000 held in Singapore; Observation on the lack of market base for the Singapore show.