From Diva to Designer
- Picking Cotton. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 28, p14
Presents several cotton innerwear product lines for women as of August 2004. Nightgown from Thea; Pajamas from Anne Lewin; Shirt and pants from Eileen West.
- black splash. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2005 WWD Intimates, Vol. 190, p18
Features several women's clothing and lingerie. Lace-edged polyamide and cotton tulle camisole and bikini from Cosabella; Sequined silk and rayon nightgown from Mary Green; Stretch nylon tulle and embroidered lace brassiere from La Perla.
- Gray Goods. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/30/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 92, p18
This article features several lingerie, including Lizalde's Modal and rayon camisole, ikrooz's lace-detailed silk nightgown and Eres' polyamide and elastane lace shorts and bra.
- GIFT LINGERIE FOR CHRISTMAS. // Ebony;Dec1956, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p126
The article offers information on feminine lingerie clothing suggested as gifts for the 1956 Christmas season, including half slip of black nylon and lace by Amourelle, waltz-length gown by Rogers, and floor-length gown from Rogers.
- Pink About It. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/8/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 28, p6
Presents several pink lingerie. Cotton nightgown with lace from Claire Pettibone; Hand-dyed cotton cover-up from Graham Kandiah; Cotton tunic and pants from Oscar de la Renta Intimates.
- Brief encounters. // Australian Women's Weekly;8/1/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 31, p120
Presents several types of lingerie. Silk georgette and French cotton lace slip underwear from Julianne; Pyjamas from Peter Alexander; Brassiere from Triumph.
- Just a Touch. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p8
Presents lingerie spring collections with touches of lace and sequins. Lace corset and charmeuse from Natori; Silk charmeuse and reembroidered nightgown from Jonquil; Halter with sequins and pants by Chris Arlotta.
- Flirt Tales. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p10
Presents lingerie spring collections with touches of embroidery, beads and sequins and bohemian design. Cotton tunic with sequins and cotton skirt from Chio; Silk nightie with beads from Ying Li; Cotton tunic by Betsey Johnson Intimates.
- star supporters. // Australian Women's Weekly;Aug2006, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p104
The article presents lingerie from various designers. These include the Julianne silk georgette nightgown, Crystelle black and nude lace bra, Berlei Barely There bra and La Perla lace slip.