Miniprime Business Discovers Entropy
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p45
Presents information on the market index as of January 29, 2003. Updates on weekly stock analysis; stock trading of companies.
- INDIANA STOCKS. // Indiana Business Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p54
Presents charts depicting the stock indexes of companies in Indiana. Lists of firms; Ticker; Headquarters.
- Indiana Stock Index. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/16/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p41
Presents information on the performance of the Indiana Technology Stock Index as of October 2000. List of public companies; Rate of stocks as of the month of August; Inclusion of a composite number combining three Indiana banks.
- CB data. // Colorado Business Magazine;Jul97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p70
Presents `Colorado Business' magazine's data on the Dain-Bosworth Rocky Mountain region stock index for May, 1997 and on Colorado-based mutual funds.
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p43
Presents stock indexes for companies of Cleveland in Ohio for the week of November 11, 2002-November 17, 2002. Names of ten companies which have gained during the week; Companies whose stock values have declined; Identification of ten companies that have been most active during the week.
- Market Watch. // Orange County Business Journal;10/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p8
Presents information about closing stock price indexes of Orange County-based companies as on October 3, 2002. List of best and worst performers for the week; Factors affecting the market.
- FTSE 100. // Accountancy;Oct98, Vol. 122 Issue 1262, p54
Reports on Great Britain-based publicly owned companies who were removed and added to the listing of the Financial Times Stock Exchange 100.
- Stock Index. // Business Insurance;1/28/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p22
This section presents data for all 82 companies that comprise the "Business Insurance" (BI) Stock Index.
- The Standard & Poor's 500 index wasn't what it seemed last year. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/29/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p48
Analyzes the Standard and Poor's 500 index for the year 2000. Best stocks in the index; Percentage of the companies in the index that advanced; Percentage of stock mutual funds that beat index.