Batting Clean Up
- New apparel range from LYCRAÂ® SPORT fabric. // Indian Textile Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p86
The article features the LYCRA SPORT fabric apparel range from INVISTA.
- Stretch fabrics: the game changes. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p30
The article provides information on Lycra Sport, a programme launched by fibre manufacturer Invista at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Salt Lake City, Utah. For a fabric to earn Lycra Sport hang-tags, it should pass the minimum standards related to Lycra fiber content, fabric weight,...
- LYCRAÂ® SPORT fabric used in PUMA's latest collection. // Indian Textile Journal;May2013, Vol. 123 Issue 8, p74
The article reports on the collaboration between LYCRA brand owner INVISTA and global sports and lifestyle brand PUMA on a premium product innovation in performance apparel. In May 2013, PUMA launched a range of training tights, shorts and tops. Both PUMA ACTV and PUMA RCVR reportedly take...
- Dressing to Size. Dodd, Annmarie // Golf World;10/15/2004, Vol. 58 Issue 17, p3
Focuses on new fashion trends for women golfers in the U.S. Introduction of Lizgolf, a petite, plus-size apparel from Liz Claiborne Inc.; Other apparel companies that added plus sizes to their collection such as Cutter & Buck; Fast growth in the plus-size market, according to fashion retailer...
- Pearl Izumi Fly Tank. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on Fly Tanks introduced by the company Pearl Izumi. The MicroSensor polyester of Pearl Izumi's wafer-thin, form-fitting Fly tank wicks away sweat and dries fast, making it versatile enough to be either a base layer on a cool day or an outer layer on a warm one.
- Hind Spare-O Jacket. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on the Spare-O running jacket introduced by the company Hind. A thin poly shell covers the huge mesh panel to the rear, vented by a port across the entire back--the slightest movement channels air where it's needed.
- CORDURA Balistic Fabric Adopted by Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Mar2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p109
The article reports on the adoption of the Cordura@ brand fabric from Invista by Ricardo@ Beverly Hills for the Bel Aire Collection in 2012.
- TOUGH MAXâ„¢ LYCRAÂ® fabrics for men's denim. // Indian Textile Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 122 Issue 7, p87
The article information on the Tough Max Lycra fabric from Invista.
- Invista COOLMAXÂ® Fabric. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p29
The article previews the Invista Coolmax fabric from Invista.