- New Era Partners With Collegiate Pacific. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Aug2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p11
This article discusses the sporting goods industry during 2006. In 2006, Collegiate Pacific Inc. entered into a marketing and distribution agreement with New Era Cap Co. Under the agreement, Collegiate Pacific will sell New Era products, especially the popular New Era baseball caps. Collegiate...
- NEW ERA CAP. // SGB;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that New Era Cap Co. Inc. acquired 5th & Ocean, the sports licensing firm known for its fashion-forward women's styles. 5th & Ocean, a privately held firm, is a minority-certified manufacturer of licensed team sports and private-label items ranging from fleece and tank tops...
- New Era Cap Acquires Apparel Maker 5th & Ocean. // Apparel Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of privately held apparel manufacturer 5th & Ocean by global headwear and apparel designer New Era Cap Co. Inc. The move will help New Era to quickly expand its line of sports and fashion apparel by tapping into the expertise and existing market...
- A Tip of the Hat. // Sports Illustrated;12/24/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 25, p38
A review is presented of television advertising for the sports cap company New Era featuring television actors and baseball fans Nick Offerman and Craig Robinson.
- Best Seller. Becker, Brooks // Atlanta;Dec2007, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p84
The article evaluates, caps from New Era Cap Co.
- Deeply rooted!!! And appreciated!!! Goodson, Dave // New York Amsterdam News;5/25/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on the opening of the first flagship store of the New Era Cap Co., called New Era: New York in New York City. The store will feature the broadest selection of New Era headwear in the world. The New Era 59FIFTY, the company's famed, signature fitted baseball cap, will take...
- New era finally takes MLB equity to masses. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;03/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p14
Reports on New Era's plan to launch its first television advertising for its Major League Baseball caps through the agency Jagr DiPaola Kemp, on April 14, 1997. Background on the advertisements; Implications of the brand name push for New Era's company-branded merchandise.
- On the Run. Burke, Monte // Forbes Asia;2/11/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p44
The article deals with Nike, an athletic shoes and apparel manufacturer, and its focus on fine engineering points and microscopic differences to meet the needs of its target customers. Nike has revenues of $16 billion a year. Roughly three-fifths comes from footwear, most of the rest from...
- Kung Fu II. Anderson, Eric // Dealernews;Aug2003, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p48
Offers ways to achieve a profitable business in the sporting goods industry. Analysis of products; Customer satisfaction; Use of several tools and systems to get the job done efficiently.