- GE Antares provides $143 million credit facility for Augusta, Holloway deal. // Wearables Business;Jul2006, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p16
Reports that GE Antares has provided a credit facility for Augusta Sportswear Group in connection with the acquisition of Holloway Sportswear. Apparel manufactured and distributed by Augusta and Holloway; Statement issued by Michael Hynes, vice president of GE Antares.
- Teamwear Trends. Mitchell, Lauren // Impressions;Apr/May2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p28
The article presents views of several sports wear experts on trends in team apparel including director of marketing for Augusta Sportswear Inc. Chad Trollinger, Jennifer Nixon, creative marketing manager for Holloway Sportswear Inc. and Matthew Waterman, director of marketing for Hanesbrands Inc.
- AUGUSTA ACQUIRES HOLLOWAY SPORTSWEAR. // Wearables Business;Jun2006, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the acquisition of Holloway Sportswear by Augusta Sportswear Group in 2006. Information on the product lines of both companies; Importance of the deal for the companies; Remarks from company presidents.
- SWOT Analysis. // Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis;Apr2007, p5
A business analysis of Adidas AG, a company which produces sportswear and sports equipment, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include leading market position. Weaknesses include low inventory turnover....
- SWOT Analysis. // Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis;May2008, p5
A business analysis of Adidas AG, a company which produces sportswear and sports equipment is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include leading market position. Weaknesses include underperformance of Reebok...
- AUGUSTA SPORTSWEAR. // Impressions;Dec2013, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p23
The article evaluates several apparels from Augusta Sportswear Inc. including 3745 Roar Pullover, 4760 and 4810 Zeal Pullover, and Ladies Freedom Jacket.
- HOLLOWAY. // Impressions;Dec2013, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p44
The article evaluates apparels from Holloway Sportswear Inc.
- adidas AG SWOT Analysis. // Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis;Apr2014, p1
The article discusses the results of a strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis of sportswear and sports equipment producer adidas AG for 2013. Its revenues for the financial year (FY) ended December 2013 reached about 19,245.4 million dollars, down by 2.6% from FY2012....
- TEES: TRIED AND TRUE. Mitchell, Lauren // Impressions;Jan2013, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p52
The article offers brief information on various T-shirt styles including the LA T Ladies V-neck T-shirt from Americana Sportswear, the 360 and 361 jersey style T-shirts from Augusta Sportswear Inc. and the Groove Shirt from Holloway Sportswear Inc.