NEWS BRIEFS: AROUND THE INDUSTRY
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);9/23/1999, p62
Features Great Britain-based sports equipment manufacturer Adidas UK. Company history; Net sales in 1998; Operating income; Advertising agencies; Media buyer; Annual ad spend; Top marketer; UK headquarters.
- Adidas Maps Three-Tier Apparel Plan. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/12/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 70, p11
Reports on Adidas AG's growth strategy for its sports brand. Plan of the firm to streamline its organization; Improvement of the company's sourcing efforts; Upgrades of Adidas' electronic commerce site; Adidas' investments in sales and marketing for its secondary brands.
- A peek inside the 'adidas lab'. // Australian FourFourTwo;Jul2013, Issue 93, p10
The article reports on sporting goods manufacturer adidas' launch of the so-called adidas lab, a series of events highlighting past, present and future adidas products, providing consumers with the opportunity to test unseen products.
- Run, Don't Walk. Decarlo, Lauren // New York;9/9/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p102
Reports on Adidas AG's release of reintroduced and redesigned sport apparels at its Adidas Originals store in New York City. Range of products sold at the store.
- European Market Spurs Adidas Earnings in Qtr. Marsh, Emilie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/7/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the financial performance of sporting apparel firm Adidas Salomon AG for the second quarter which ended on June 30, 2003. Net income; Net profits; Sales; Focus on building image and market profile.
- Adidas Sluggish: Cites Uncool Image. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 86, p4
Cites the financial performance of athletic apparel and equipment firm Adidas-Salomon AG for the third quarter ending September 30, 2000. Apparel sales; Net profits; Footwear sales; Reasons behind the sluggish sales experienced by the firm.
- Salomon purchase zaps Adidas profits. Ryan, Thomas J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/5/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 25, p16
Discusses the impact of sporting goods manufacturer Adidas' acquisition of Salomon SA on its earnings for the second quarter of 1998. Profits reported by Adidas-Salomon; Profits of Adidas excluding Salomon; Factors attributed to for the sales gains of Adidas; Sales of various Adidas brand products.
- Adidas. R. P. // Textilwirtschaft;3/25/2010, Issue 12, p36
The article provides information about the German sport goods company Adidas and its expected decision to covert its transferable stocks to inscribed stocks in order to make stock ownership more transparent.
- Patagonia, Surf 2007. Barnard, Patrick // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Sep2008, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p46
The article announces that Patagonia has received a silver award from Multichannel Merchant (MCM) Awards 2008 sporting goods category.