QUIKSILVER REORGANIZES ROSSIGNOL'S U.S. OPERATIONS
- Quiksilver Sells Rossignol For $146.7M. Lynch, Matthew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/28/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the selling by the Quicksilver Inc., a board sports brand company, of its subsidiary company, the Rossignol Group SA, to the Chartreuse & mont Blanc, a French ski and snowboard firm in the U.S. The board sports brand has received a binding offer from Chartreuse for $146.7...
- SKI RUN. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p1
Reports that Quicksilver Inc. of Huntington Beach, California, has expanded and acquired companies and surpassed one-billion dollars in yearly sales mark in 2004. Quicksilver's venture into the clothes and sporting goods business; Acquisition of French ski maker Skis Rossignol SA in cash and...
- QUIKSILVER SELLS ROSSIGNOL, CITING WEATHER, ECONOMIC CONCERNS. Marsh, Emilie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 20, p10
The article reports on the decision of Quicksilver Inc. to off-load French ski apparel and equipment firm Rossignol. According to Quicksilver president Bernard Mariette, winter 2006 was the worst winter in history and combined with tough economic times, they were forced to find ways to reduce...
- Quiksilver Buys Rossignol. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Apr2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the acquisition of Skis Rossignol SA by Quicksilver Inc. Details of the acquisition agreement; Information on both sports apparel retailers; Significance of the acquisition to Quicksilver.
- Rossignol Still Being Dealt At Lower Price. Lynch, Matthew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 94, p2
The article reports on the sale of Quicksilver Inc.'s Rossignol to Chartreuse & Mont Blanc in the U.S. The company will be giving the buyer more than 50 percent discount because of the worldwide credit crunch. The sale of the French ski and snowboard manufacturer costs 40 million euros. Robert...
- SoCal Clothier May Have Scored a Hole-in-One. Bellantonio, Jennifer // San Diego Business Journal;5/9/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p18
Reports that the acquisition of Skis Rossignol SA is advantageous to the golf business unit of Quiksilver Inc. in Huntington Beach, California. Inclusion of Cleveland Golf Co., a subsidiary company of Skis Rossignol, in the acquisition deal; Plan of Quiksilver for its golf business; Financial...
- Rossignol. Solley, Samuel // Marketing (00253650);1/12/2005, p22
The article presents information on the status of business by the manufacturer of ski and snowboard equipment, Rossignol. The French brand's technical expertise in the ski market is matchless, but it lacks the cool cachet of its competitors on the slopes. Rossignol, the world's biggest...
- Women's explorers. // Skiing;2015 Gear Guide, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p76
The article evaluates several skis designed for women including Nemesis from Nordica, Saffron 7 from Rossignol, and Samba from Blizzard.
- Women's trenchers. // Skiing;2015 Gear Guide, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p80
The article evaluates several skis designed for women including Black Pearl from Blizzard, Wild Belle from Nordica, and Temptation 88 from Rossignol.