Timberland Set To Launch GoLite Footwear Collection
- GOLITE INTRODUCES TRAIL RUNNING FOOTWEAR. Leand, Judy // SGB;Nov2006, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p8
The article looks at how GoLite has unveiled a trail running footwear line for Spring 2007. The new collection targets specialty outdoor and running shops. GoLite Footwear is being managed out of Timberland's headquarters in Stratham, New Hampshire. The new footwear boasts a "Soft Against the...
- Multiple Choice. // FN: Footwear News;9/22/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p58
The article presents several footwear intended for multitasking for the spring season from firms making shoes that work across categories. The footwear are claimed to be ideal for trail running, light hiking, biking or even kayaking. They include Timberland Co., New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.,...
- NB in lifestyle bid for Asia. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/9/2007, p6
The article reports that New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. is aiming for greater lifestyle resonance with the launch of 574 Hungry Dragon, a new, collection designed solely for the Asian consumer market. The 574 Hungry Dragon hails from the sports brand's Classics collection, and is being launched...
- Tough times for top brands. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p48
The article examines the performance of the athletic footwear industry in 2010. According to Peter Mangione, managing director of consultancy company Global Footwear Partnerships, the U.S. footwear market is shrinking. Specialist retail group Foot Locker reportedly lost 100 million U.S. dollars...
- Miss a trick. Cooper, John // Design Week;1/26/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on the introduction of a dedicated skate shoe line Nke6.0 by Nike Inc. It tries to penetrate the dynamic adrenalin sports which have been dominated by small and innovative companies producing functional products for top athletes. The company's approach hardly attracts the...
- Etnies. // Ride BMX;Aug2005, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p58
This article presents information on a new shoe launched by Etnies. It is informed that the shoe is priced at $75 and comes in various colors. It is reported that the new shoe is lightweight and is designed to keep the foot safe.
- Hot Shoes, Cool Price. Rhoden, William C. // New York Times Upfront;10/9/2006, Vol. 139 Issue 3, p29
The article introduces Stephon Marbury's Starbury One shoes from Steve & Barry's University footwear.
- TREAT YOUR FEET. METZLER, BRIAN // Runner's World;2012 Trail Special, p82
The article presents details to look for when buying a pair of shoes for off-road running.
- Warm Front. // FN: Footwear News;3/28/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p40
Several photographs of athletic shoes including products from DC Shoes, K-Swiss, and Bensimon are presented.