- Watercolor West Announces Award Winners. // American Artist;Dec2005, Vol. 69 Issue 760, p14
This article announces the award winners recognized at an annual exhibition of Watercolor West at the Riverside Art Museum in Riverside, California. Approximately $12,000 in cash, merchandise, and purchase selections was awarded, including a First Place Award of $1,500, which was presented to...
- San Diego Watercolor Society. // American Artist;Dec2005, Vol. 69 Issue 760, p10
This article announces the award winners recognized at the 25th Silver Celebration International Exhibition of the San Diego Watercolor Society in California. The society awarded more than $4,000 in prizes, including a $1,200 Best of Show award presented to Edward R. Weiss for his painting Ready...
- TWSA ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF ANNUAL JURIED EXHIBITION. // American Artist;Nov2004, Vol. 68 Issue 748, p8
Announces the winners of the 28th Annual Juried Exhibition of the Transparent Watercolor Society of America at the Elmhurst Art Museum in Elmhurst, Illinois on May 1-September 5, 2004. Title of the paintings and its painters; Cash prize.
- Take a Shot at the Spotlight. // Slice Magazine;Jul2014, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p16
The article discusses the Individual Artist Award given by Norman Arts Council for artists as part of the art exhibition to be held at the MAINSITE Gallery in Norman, Oklahoma.
- American Artist Medal. // American Artist;Jun1961, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p10
The article announces that the American Artist Medal of Honor was awarded to Carl Setterberg of New York City for his entry, "Passing Days," at the 94th Annual Exhibition of the American Watercolor Society from April 5-23, 1961.
- Astaire Nominations Tapped. Jacobs, Leonard // Back Stage;5/9/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p6
The question of who Broadway's best dancers and choreographers are each season always fuels much discussion and debate, and it all comes to a head with the nominations for the 2003 Theatre Development Fund /Astaire Awards, announced May 5, 2003. The all-dancing, nearly bookless musical claimed...
- THE BUTLER INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN ART 68TH NATIONAL
MIDYEAR SHOW WINNERS. // American Artist;Nov2004, Vol. 68 Issue 748, p9
Announces the winners of the 68th National Midyear Juried Exhibition of the Butler Institute of American Art in Youngstown, Ohio. "Forest Mutation," by John R. Nativio; "Hog Island," by Richard Raiselis; "Fred Pablina," by Mitzura Salgian.
- Allied Artists of America 93rd Annual Exhibition. // American Artist;Mar2007, Vol. 71 Issue 774, p8
The article provides information on the 93rd annual exhibition held by the Allied Artists of America at the National Arts Club in New York City. The exhibition included 205 works, selected from more than 1,000 entries. A total of $20,000 in cash awards, as well as gold and silver medals, were...
- September calendar. // Modern Painters;Sep2005, p128
Presents a calendar of events for artists to be held in Canada and the U.S. from September 2005 to March 2006. Ottawa International Silent Film Festival at the National Library and Archives of Canada; Sobey Art Award at the Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art in Toronto, Ontario; "Mark...