Gazprom scores a victory in the German gas market
- Energy and salt attract. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/31/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 13, Special section p12
The informs that the Baltic coast area around Lubmin, an industrial park in Germany, will be the landing place for 1,400km Nord Stream gas pipeline. As reported, the pipeline will be operated by a consortium of Russia's Gazprom, German energy producers Wintershall AG and E.On AG, and Gasunie of...
- Gazprom ups German stakes. Jones, Simon // Utility Week;5/5/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the deals secured by Russian gas company Gazprom in 2006. Wintershall has acquired a 35% stake in SNGP, a subsidiary of Gazprom. German utilities Eon and RWE has secured an agreement with Gazprom on direct access to Russian gas assets or supplies. Eon is expected to give...
- Verbundnetz Gas: suitors are lining up. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;September 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p116
Reports that a number of leading gas companies are bidding to acquire the 32 percent in German gas grid operator Verbundnetz Gas that Ruhrgas AG is required to sell under the terms of its takeover by E.On AG. Emergence of a consortium of Russia's Gazprom and Germany's Wintershall AG as the front...
- BASF mulls Gazprom stake. // Chemical Week;12/14/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 23, p7
Reports that BASF energy subsidiary Wintershall has confirmed it is interested in taking a stake in Russian energy giant Gazprom.
- Oil & Gas in Germany. // Oil & Gas Industry Profile: Germany;June 2005, p1
Presents a profile of the Oil & Gas industry in Germany. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;11/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the plan of Eon and Gazprom to build power plants in east Germany and other European markets. Eon chairman Wulf Bernotat said co-operation made sense for both groups, securing Eon gas supplies for the new plants and enabling Gazprom to expand in western Europe. Gazprom...
- Gazprom and E.ON are embarking upon a marriage of convenience. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;September 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p141
Comments on a memorandum of understanding signed by Russia's gas producer Gazprom and the German energy giant E.ON concerning a large-scale cooperation over a wide range of projects. Argument that the program will give each firm an advantageous position in the energy supply value chain;...
- Energy: Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Feb2006, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p118
The article presents updates on the European and Russian energy industries as of February 2006. The Russian state gas company Gazprom has agreed with the Ukrainian government for the supply of Russian gas to Ukraine. European power providers have implemented measures to prepare for possible gas...
- Gazprom eyes E.ON power plant in Hungary, paper. // Energy Today (Hungary);03/28/2013, p3
The article reports on the plan of German natural gas extractor Gazprom to buy German peer E.ON's power plant in GÃ¶nyÃ» in northwest Hungary.