Markets await OPEC decision
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;9/15/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 30, p61
Presents information on the prices of several chemical products in the U.S. and Europe as of September 15, 2004. Propylene; Ethylene; Benzene; Toluene; Styrene. INSET: COMMENTARY.
- Benzene demand remains healthy. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/24/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2101, p14
Reports on the prices of several chemical products in the European market as of the last week of May 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Toluene; Paraxylene; Styrene; Methanol.
- Crude surge makes market soar. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/28/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2106, p14
Reports on the effect of the increase in crude prices on the chemical industry in Asia as of July 2004. Factors that influence the increase in crude prices; Net sale of ethylene; Significance of the short supply of propylene to Asian prices; Increase in the sales of toluene between mid-March...
- China stocks knock Asian pricing. Lee, Salmon; Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2152, p36
Presents an update on chemical prices in Asia for the year 2005. Decline in Asian propylene prices in May; Increase in Chinese styrene prices in March; Information on toluene prices in Korea by end of May.
- PRICE COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;8/8/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 30, p31
Presents updates on the prices of various chemicals in the United States and Europe as of August 8, 2001. Propylene; Ethylene; Toluene; Styrene; Methanol.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;1/21/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p46
Presents information on the price trends in the U.S. and European chemical industries as of January 21, 2004. Increase in ethylene and propylene spot prices; Factors that affect the prices of aromatics; Increae in styrene and methyl tert-butyl ether prices.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;6/23/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 21, p38
Presents information on the prices of chemicals as of June 23, 2004. Decline in the spot prices of ethylene in the U.S.; Increase in the spot prices of propylene in the U.S.; Increase in styrene spot prices in the U.S.
- PETCHEMS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 6, p19
The article offers petrochemicals industry news briefs as of February 23, 2012. Demand of ethylene and propylene has increased in China by five percent. Supply allocation of toluene to regular and spot customers has been cut by Petrochemical Corp. of Singapore (PCS). INEOS of Switzerland is...
- Understanding the petrochemical industry. PLOTKIN, JEFFREY // Chemical Week;2/17/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p28
The article examines the elements of the global petrochemical industry and their interconnections. It explains that the industry relies on seven basic materials which include synthesis gas, ethylene, propylene, C4 olefins, benzene, toluene and xylene to manufacture plastics, fibers, elastomers...