DuPont clears PFOAâ€¦
- Hyderabad unit to become DuPont-s largest R&D facility outside US. // Colourage;Nov2012, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p114
The article informs that the Knowledge Centre of U.S.-based company DuPont located in Hyderabad, India will become the largest research and development facility provider.
- DuPont Performance Coatings opens new Coatings Technology Center in U.S. // Paintindia;Jan2011, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p128
This article reports on the opening of a research and development center of DuPont at the Experimental Station in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Trusting outsiders to do your research: How does industry learn to do it? Maclachlan, Alexander // Research Technology Management;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p48
Explains leveraging external resources in research and development (R&D) as shown by the practice at Du Pont. Sources of help and collaboration; Successes achieved by Du Pont ; Success factors; Industry barriers.
- Discovery research re-emerges in DuPont. Miller, Joseph A. // Research Technology Management;Jan/Feb1997, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.'s reallocation of resources to long-range research. Emphasis on growth opportunities and on breakthroughs that support current businesses; 17-year cycle; Corporate research organization.
- DuPont to expand China R&D facility. // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 193 Issue 1, p15
The article informs that DuPont Co. will expand the size of its Research and Development (R&D) facility in China.
- DuPont clears PFOAâ€¦and a union frets over plant safety. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/23/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p11
The article offers information on a study released by DuPont regarding perfluorooctanoic acid. The study, which examined 6,027 people who had worked at DuPont's facility in Washington, West Virginia between 1948 and 2002, concluded that there is no increased mortality risk in workers exposed to...
- DuPont Opens Seeds Research Center in Brazil. Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;6/20/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the opening of a seeds and traits research and development center in Porto Nacional, Brazil by DuPont. The research center will plant its first crops in June and be fully operational by 2008. It will focus on developing winter nursery capabilities for corn and soybean...
- DuPont opens $40 Million agriculture research facility. // Chemical Business;Apr2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p57
The article reports on the opening of a plant genetics research facility by DuPont in Johnston, Iowa, in 2012. The chemical company intends to further support its commitment to increasing agricultural productivity and food security. The project expects to create 400 jobs because of the company's...
- DuPont announces new R&D Center in India. // Chemical Business;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p82
The article reports on the plans announced by DuPont to invest to construct its first research and development center, the DuPont Knowledge Center, in India. A Memorandum of Understanding signed by DuPont with ICICI Knowledge Park, Hyderabad will allow DuPont to construct its own research and...