EC backs pipeline subsidy
- TALKING POINT. Buckwell, Allan // Farmers Weekly;4/18/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 15, p91
Assesses the controversy over the European Commission's decoupling of subsidies from farm production. Benefits of decoupling; Effect of the Entitlement for the Single Payment on land owners and tenants; Factors contributing to reach higher standards of environmental land management; Reasons for...
- Pipeline Construction Outlook: Gas Leads Demand For Future Pipeline Construction. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p51
Presents news concerning pipeline construction as of January 1, 2003. Approximate number of pipeline construction in North America; Promising construction prospects; International pipelines under construction.
- Pipeline design based on strain criteria. Ellinas, C.P. // Chemical Business;May99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p131
Describes the procedure from a work aimed at providing engineers with the tools to carry out strain based design of on-shore and sub-sea pipelines. Background of the application of strain based pipeline design; Approaches used in the various components of strain based pipeline design; Design...
- PECULIARITIES OF DEGRADATION OF METAL IN WELDED JOINTS OF STEAM PIPELINES. DMITRIK, V. V.; SOBOL, O. V.; POGREBNOJ, M. A.; SYRENKO, T. A. // Paton Welding Journal;Jul2015, Issue 7, p10
Extension of life of steam pipelines, operated under creep conditions, determines the necessity of evaluation of their damageability and in many respects depends on carbide transformations in metal. The work considers peculiarities of diffusion and structure of carbide phases in metal of welded...
- Projects in Synergy: Trans-Caspian, Trans-Anatolian Gas Pipelines. Socor, Vladimir // Eurasia Daily Monitor;3/ 2/2012, Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the negotiations of a Turkmenistan-Azerbaijan gas pipeline which is part of the European Union- (EU) supported Southern Corridor to Europe. It notes that Azerbaijan is converging regularly with the European Commission and the government of Turkmenistan over the...
- EC recommends to Serbia to suspend work on South Stream, report. // Energy Today (Hungary);7/22/2014, p4
The article focuses on a July 2014 report on the recommendation by the European Commission (EC) for Serbia to suspend construction of the South Stream Pipeline until it complies with the European law.
- EC threatens punitive measures against Bulgaria, Serbia over South Stream. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/18/2014, p5
The article reports on the call by the European Commission (EC) for Bulgaria to suspend the construction of the South Stream gas pipeline which is scheduled to start in October 2014, threatening punitive measures against Bulgaria if it decides to push through with the project.
- Hungary declines to sign South Stream clarification query. // Hungary A.M.;12/11/2014, p1
The article reports on Hungary not signing declaration devised by certain European Union members regarding European Commission and South Stream gas pipeline project with Moscow.
- EU aid allows Italians to switch. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;3/28/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2140, p25
Reports that the European Commission authorised the payment of subsidies to Solvay Rosignano and Altair Chimica which will allow them to switch to mercury-free chlorine production. Total value of subsidies received by the companies; Stipulation of the funding; Remarks from Neelie Kroes, member...