- LANXESS Hydrazine Hydrate Facility in Weifang Shut down. // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the closure of LANXESS the hydrazine hydrate production base in Weifang, Shandong, China after an operational incident. As the accident's standstill could last for several months, LANXESS halted production of hydrazine hydrate and declared a state of force majeure to its...
- Higher PA resin prices. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2013, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on the price hike implemented by German specialty chemicals firm Lanxess AG as a result of continued high raw material costs.
- Chlor-Alkali Production Hurt by Hurricane. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;9/7/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 29, p24
Reports on the effect of the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina on the production of chlor-alkali in the U.S. as of September 2005. Increase in the prices of chlorine and caustic soda; Percentage of North American chlor-alkali capacity for which Louisiana is accounted; Companies that closed their...
- Markets Watch. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;5/1/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p32
The article presents news briefs concerning the chemical industry as of May 2006. First quarter chlorine production in Europe declined. Cytec Industries is raising European prices for some of its Cry/coat powder resins from May 1. Dow Chemical has scheduled a two to three week maintenance...
- Lanxess axes three plants. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/5/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the plan of Lanxess to close three of its manufacturing facilities in the U.S. Identification of the affected plants in the reorganization; Plan to consolidate its rubber business by the end of 2006; Number of jobs affected in the international reorganization of the company.
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;5/31/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 13, p25
This section offers news briefs concerning the specialty chemicals sector, which include a plant shutdown by Evonik and price increases by Arkema.
- Markets Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/14/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 66, p32
This section offers news briefs on the global chemical industry. Lanxess is raising global prices for o-cresol by 10% to offset significant increases in raw material and energy costs. Croda's global personal care, healthcare, homecare, polymer additives and lubricants specialties businesses have...
- Lanxess boosting price of chloroprene rubber. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/5/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p0002
The article reports that the price of the Baypren-brand chioroprene rubber has been raised by Lanxess AG.
- Lanxess raises prices of chloroprene rubber. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p0012
The article reports on Lanxess AG's plan to raise prices of its polychloroprene materials according to the terms of any applicable contracts and regulations, with effect from March 1, 2011.