Uhde lands Chinese MTG contract
- Fertiliser, methanol complex for Shanxi. // Asian Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 404, p21
Deals with the plan of Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Coal Mining Group Co. to build a coal-based ammonia-urea and methanol complex in China. Description of the plant; Involvement of Fengxi Fertiliser Industry on the plan.
- Jincheng Coal Awards Three Agreements. // China Chemical Reporter;11/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p8
The article reports developments on the joint venture of Hong Kong And China Gas Co. Ltd. and Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Coal Mining Group Co. to operate coalbed methane plant in Shanxi Sheng, China. The new 70:30 joint venture has a registered capital of 140 million Renminbi and the new...
- Coalbed Methane Pipeline Starts Operation in Jincheng. // China Chemical Reporter;8/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p12
The article reports on the completion of coalbed methane pipeline project which was constructed by CNPC Daqing Oilfiend Construction Group in the west zone of Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group Co. in Shanxi Province, China on July 24, 2008. The construction was started on October 1, 2006...
- Cooperation between Haoyuan and JACG. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p7
The article focuses on the business operations of Anhui Fuyang Haoyuan Chemical Group Co. Ltd. and Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Coal Mining Group Co. (SJACG). A ceremony was held by SJACG for the capital increase and stock expansion of Anhui Fuyang on January 27, 2007. Anhui Fuyang produces...
- Uhde will build SKC HPPO unit. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;5/22/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p22
The article reports on the contract awarded by SKC to Uhde to build a propylene oxide (PO) plant at Ulsan, South Korea, using process developed with Degussa. The 100 000 tonne/year plant, which is scheduled to come on stream in early 2008, will be the first commercial-scale plant to be based on...
- ThyssenKrupp Uhde is selected to engineer one of the world's largest liquid fertiliser plants. // Chemical Business;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p47
The article reports on the selection of ThyssenKrupp Uhde by OCI Construction Group for an engineering and procurement contract for the construction of a single-train liquid fertiliser plant in Wever, Iowa. The plant is considered the first new big fertiliser complex that will be built in the...
- JAMG's MTG Project to Start up. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2009 Petrochemical Supplement, Vol. 20 Issue 11A, p14
The article reports on the start of construction of a methanol to gasoline unit by Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group (JAMG). According to reports, the project is designed to produce methanol, 93# gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas and sulfur. It notes that JAMG got its licensed on MTG technology...
- Krupp plant in Saxony-Anhalt. Robinson, Kevin // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Oct2001, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the completion of a plant of Krupp Uhde for the production of adipic acid and nitric acid in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. Expectations for the schedule of the start of production in the plant; Number of jobs created with the plant's construction; Amount for the construction of the plant.
- Uhde awarded Fortum contract. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2035, p37
Deals with hydrogen project contracts awarded to German contractor Uhde in January 2003.