- BASF to strengthen competitiveness of construction chemicals business in Europe. // Chemical Business;Oct2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p63
The article reports on efforts of BASF to strengthen the competitiveness of its construction chemicals operation in Europe. Some of the company's measures include adjusting the division to the declining markets in Southern Europe and Great Britain and enhancing overall efficiency and customer...
- Features. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/9/2015, Issue 3226, p38
The article reports that construction chemicals supplier BASF has unveiled its Master Builders Solutions brand during an event in Kuwait.
- BASF showcases innovative polyurethane solutions at PU Tech 2014. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;3/30/2014, p19
The article reports that at PU Tech 2014, the fourth polyurethane (PU) exhibition and conference in India, held at Greater Noida, India on March 12-14, 2014, chemical company Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik (BASF) presented 32 innovative PU solutions. Its energy efficiency-focused display...
- BASF launches new brand for the construction industry. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2013, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p65
The article reports on the Master Builders Solutions Brand launched by BASF in the Asia Pacific as part of the company's commitment to the construction industry. The brand consists of a portfolio of products and services. Doctor Tilman Krauch, president of BASF's Construction Chemicals division,...
- Europe MDI stable on strained output. Finch, Heidi // ICIS Chemical Business;11/25/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 17, p15
The article reports that contract prices for methyl di-p-phenylene isocyanate (MDI) have remained stable in November 2013. Topics discussed include the effect of a drop in benzene costs on MDI prices, MDI consumption in the main downstream construction sector, and chemical company BASF's...
- BASF Opens R&D Lab at European University. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p6
Reports on BASF's opening of a research laboratory at the Institut de Science et d'Ingenierie Supramoleculaires (ISIS), Louis Pasteur University in Strasbourg, France. BASF's goal to link its research and development (R&D) activities closer to academia; Percentage of BASF's R&D expenditures...
- BASF closes indigo dye plant in the UK. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p62
Reveals the plans of BASF to close its indigo dye manufacturing plant at Ellesmere Port in Great Britain.
- BASF invests $30 MM to build acrylates complex in Sao Paolo. Thurston, Charles // Chemical Market Reporter;08/03/98, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p3
Reports on BASF AG's plan to build a butyl acrylate plant in Guaratinguet, state of Sao Paolo, Brazil. Possible addition of glacial acrylic acid for the plant; Completion of BASF's plant for waterborne intermediates for cathodic electrodeposition paints; Demand for acrylic monomers in the...
- CHONGQING MDI PLANT APPROVAL ON TRACK. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p3
The article reports that BASF SE's plant for producing 400 kilotonnes of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) per annum at Chongqing, China may get approved as the place is a potential market for automotive construction.