Rhodia Energy joins CCX
- Warm weather helps reduce EU emissions. Wood, Janet // Utility Week;6/27/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p11
The article deals with the reduction in greenhouse gas emissions in 2006, according to European Environment Commissioner Stavros Dimas, based on data from the European Environment Agency. However, he said favourable weather and changes in the chemical industry were the main reasons for the fall....
- Environment Watch. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;10/10/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2166, p24
Presents updates on environmental issues in the chemical industry as of October 10, 2005. Agreement associated with greenhouse gas emissions reached by Korean authorities and Rhodia; Goal of the public education campaign launched by the American Chemistry Council; Information on the report...
- A Tough Policy Environment. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;12/12/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 40, p3
The author explores some of the legislative and regulatory issues surrounding the U.S. chemical industry with the upcoming 2008 presidential elections in the country. He cites the belief by some analysts that major legislative action in critical areas such as energy and climate policy is not...
- Emissions control and reduction Laurmann, John A. // Climatic Change;Oct1989, Vol. 15 Issue 1/2, p271
No abstract available.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Related to Waste Fall in Latest Statistics. // Solid Waste Report;5/10/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the decline in greenhouse gas emissions caused by waste-related activities in the U.S. in 2012.
- Greenhouse Gas Ranking. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Bulgaria Country Review;2013, p179
A chart is presented that shows the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Ranking of all countries as of 2012.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Turkmenistan Country Review;2013, p212
The article offers information on the international environmental agreements and the policies to reduce global warming which includes stabilizing greenhouse gas concentrations, improving Kyoto Protocol and the treatment of emissions.
- Greenhouse Gas Ranking. // Mauritania Country Review;2011, p184
The article offers information on the rankings of various countries in terms of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions including the U.S., China, and Russia.
- Greenhouse Gas Ranking. // Moldova Country Review;2011, p188
The article offers information on the rankings for various countries in terms of greenhouse gas emissions including the U.S., China, and Russia.