Safco figures fall in Q3
- Sabic rides price wave with record profit. Lazell, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;1/30/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the increase in the corporate profits of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic) in 2005. Statistics is given on the overall financial performance of Sabic. It also reports on the sales gains posted by Sabic affiliate Saudi Arabian Fertiliser Co. It recalls the corporate...
- State firm evaluates bids for $50om urea plant expansion. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/11/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 45, p12
The article reports that bids submitted for a major fertilizer plant expansion are being evaluated Saudi Arabian Fertiliser Co. (Safco).
- Fertilizer units to start up in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/18/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 10, Special section p16
The article focuses on the start of operations by several new fertilizer plants in Europe and Saudi Arabia in 2013. It states that Egyptian fertilizer company Alexandria Fertilizers (AlexFert) will start its commercial production at its granular ammonium sulphate (AS) unit in April. It mentions...
- Project news on MEED.com. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/23/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 21, p4
The article presents news items concerning the project finance market in the Middle East. Petro Vietnam Fertiliser & Chemicals Co. is to invest up to $600 million in a diamonium phosphate fertiliser plant in Morocco. Saudi Arabian Fertiliser Co. (Safco) has extended the technical bid deadline to...
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/25/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 43, p31
Focuses on the scheduled submission of revised bids for the lump sum turnkey contract to install new ammonia and urea capacity for the Saudi Arabian Fertiliser Company on October 23, 1996.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/6/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 49, p25
Reports on the submission of five bids for the contract to install an ammonia and urea capacity for Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Co. Features of the project.
- Large companies record a drop in third-quarter profits. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/12/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 41, p34
The article reports on the third quarter 2007 profits posted by large companies in Saudi Arabia. Savola Group reports a 72 per cent fall in profits. Saudi International Petrochemical Company reports an 11.2 per cent drop to 87 million Saudi riyal (SR). Bank profits have also fallen in the...
- MIDDLE EAST FERTILISERS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/9/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 41, p50
The article offers information on key figures in the fertilizer sector in the Middle East. Mohamed al-Mady, Managing director, Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Co. (Safco) is one among them. Nassef Sawiris, Chairman and CEO, Orascom Construction Industries, is the one who set up the company in 1976....
- Safco tenders $50om urea plant expansion at Jubail. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 20, p14
The article reports that Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Co. (Safco) has invited bids for the 500 million dollar engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for the expansion of its urea plant at Jubail.