Asian chemical firms ride IPO wave as sector booms
- CNOOC Sets Date for New York Share Listing. Mollet, Andrew // Chemical Week;10/6/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 37, p20
Provides information on the initial public offering of China National Offshore Oil Co. (CNOOC) on the New York Stock Exchange. Staff reduction at the CNOOC; Other major petrochemical companies in China; Significance of the public offering.
- FINANCE. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;6/14/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 23, p19
Reports on the revival of China National Offshore Oil Company's plans for an initial public offering (IPO). Indications of the company's plans; Status of China in international markets; Purpose of the company's IPO.
- China's CNOOC planning IPO. Delmar, Robert J. // Offshore;Nov99, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on the decision of Chinese National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) to go public. Plans of the company for the proceeds from the sale; Net proved reserves of CNOOC; Revival of the original agreement between CNOOC and Phillips China.
- COSL Trades Publicly Share in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;10/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p5
The article reports that China Oilfield Services Ltd. (COSL) has successfully listed its domestic share on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. The company is the leading integrated oilfield services provider in the offshore market. Its net proceeds from this issuance is approximately 6.6 billion...
- China BlueChemical Kicks off 800 000 T/A Project. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p18
The article reports that China BlueChemical Ltd., a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC), has started the construction of its 8,00,000 tonnes per annum (t/a) methanol project in Dongfang Chemical City, Hainan province, China. The methanol project has an investment of RMB1.0...
- Two Large Chemical Plants Resume Production. // China Chemical Reporter;1/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p15
The article focuses on the resumed production of Fudao Phase II urea production by China BlueChemical Ltd. and the Kingboard methanol plant of China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) on December 30, 2007. It follows the suspension in natural gas supply due to the damaged under-water gas pipe....
- 600 000 T/A Methanol Project Puts into Trial Production. // China Chemical Reporter;9/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p13
The article reports on the trial production of the 600,000 t/a methanol unit of China BlueChemical, a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corp. The company is expected to fully start its operation in January 2007 to make the total methanol capacity reach 800,000 t/a. This single methanol...
- CNOOC acquires fertilizer company. Kovac, Matt; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;10/30/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of state-owned China National Chemical Construction Corp. by China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) to expand its petrochemical and fertilizer business, while moving into engineering design. The deal may help boost the spun-off fertilizer subsidiary of...
- CNOOC to invest IPO money. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/19/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p12
The article reports on the plan of China's CNOOC Chemical to spend almost three quarters of its $400m initial public offering in Hong Kong, China, scheduled by August 2006, to build a 1.13m tonne/year methanol plant in Hainan Island. The new project will add to a 600 000 tonne/year methanol...