Valspar's door to Europe
- Valspar to Acquire Powder Coatings Business From H.B. Fuller Company. // Products Finishing;Dec2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the agreement of Valspar Corp. to acquire the powder coatings business of H.B. Fuller's powder coatings business, which had net sales of approximately $75 million in 2005. It serves customers in 26 countries from manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Great Britain....
- Valspar to buy Fuller powder coatings. Crow, Patrick; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/23/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p7
The article reports on the plans by Valspar to purchase the powder coatings business of H.B. Fuller. The deal, which is due to close by the end of the first quarter of 2007, is subject to government regulatory reviews. Fuller said that the transaction is expected to generate a one-time positive...
- H.B. Fuller acquires adhesive business in Egypt. // Chemical Business;Sep2008, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p75
The article reports on the acquisition of the Cairo, Egypt-based Egymelt by H.B. Fuller Co. Michele Volpi of H.B. Fuller stated that the transaction will allow them to improve their service offering to global accounts and augment their growth profile. Principal assets acquired by H.B. Fuller...
- Valspar to Acquire H.B. Fuller's Powder Coating Business. // Finishing Today;Dec2006, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of H. B. Fuller Co.'s powder coatings business by Valspar Corp. in the U.S. The acquisition aims to serve customers from manufacturing facilities of about 26 countries. President and CEO of Valspar William L. Mansfield stresses the appropriateness of...
- From strength to strength. Chynoweth, Emma // ICIS Chemical Business;4/9/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 61, p20
The article offers a look at market trends for adhesives. Henkel Technologies merged its two adhesives businesses which would enable it to provide a full range of services to customers. HB Fuller is focusing on innovation and aiming to provide a centralized strategy and direction for global...
- H.B. Fuller to Close Five Plants in Europe Following Forbo Acquisition. // Chemical Week;5/28/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 15, p6
The article discusses plans by industrial adhesives manufacturer H.B. Fuller to shutdown five manufacturing plants in Europe, including plants in Germany, Spain, and Great Britain, following Fuller's acquisition of industrial adhesives firm Forbo.
- Forbo sells unit to H.B. Fuller. // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 194 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the selling of industrial adhesives unit of Forbo excluding its building and construction unit to H.B. Fuller Co. for 396 million dollars.
- H.B. Fuller Acquires Cyberbond LLC. // Assembly;Jul2016, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p17
The article reports that H.B. Fuller Company's engineering adhesives operating unit acquired Cyberbond LLC, a global supplier of industrial adhesives based in Illinois, as of July 2016.
- Valspar to Buy Powder Coatings Business From Fuller. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec2006, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p20
The article reports on the agreement of global coatings company Valspar Corp. to acquire the powder coatings business of H. B. Fuller Co. The approximate net sales of the powder coatings business is said to be $75 million in 2005. There are four manufacturing plants of the business in the U.S....