Reliance secures loans and goes to next phase
- RPL secures $1.5B in financing. Sinclair, Neil // Chemical Market Reporter;2/20/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that Reliance Petroleum Ltd. has secured a loan to help finance its export-oriented refinery and polypropylene project in Gujarat, India. The syndicated loan facility is the single largest limited-recourse financing mandated in the Asian markets. Reliance said that the...
- Middle East syndicated lending falls. SPONG, REBECCA // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/10/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 41, p17
The article presents an analyses of the decline in the volume of syndicated lending (SL) in the Middle East and North Africa region in the third quarter of 2014 based on the figures released by British data provider Dealogic. Topics covered include the factors that contributed to the SL...
- US Syndicated Loans (October 21-October 27, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;10/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p6
Presents a chart depicting the loans of several companies under syndication in the U.S. from October 21 to 27, 2005. Bookrunner in the loan transaction of Nationwide Health Properties Inc.; Maximum spread of the transaction of Targus Group International Inc.; Purpose of the loan transaction of...
- Leveraged Volumes Declined in 2014. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/5/2015, p2
The article discusses the decline in leveraged loan volumes among speculative grade companies worldwide in 2014. Topics covered include figures from financial software firm Dealogic comparing 2014 and 2013 leveraged volume, mass media and information firm Thomson-Reuters LPC's review of the...
- IN MARKET US Syndicated Loans (7/15/05 -- 7/21/05). // Bank Loan Report;7/25/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p8
Presents a chart depicting the syndicated loan transactions of several companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2005.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p12
Presents a chart depicting the result of the syndicated loan transaction of several companies in the U.S. from June 24-30, 2005.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p5
Presents details of syndicated loans issued by banks to corporations in the United States as of August 2002. Pepco Holdings Inc.; Beckman Coulter Inc.; Berry Plastics; Loanbase statistics; CHS/Community Health Systems; Jostens Inc.; Keyspan Energy Corp.; SAIC; Hubbell Inc.; Monsanto Co.; Ohio...
- DOMESTIC NEWS. // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p2
Presents an update on the market for corporate and syndicated loans as of May 6, 2002.
- IN MARKET Syndicated Loans (As Of 7/13/000). // Bank Loan Report;07/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p9
Presents information on the syndicated loans launched in the United States as of July 13, 2000. Belco Oil & Gas Corp.; Actuant; ANC Rental Corp.