Decent Q3 for Akzo Nobel, but Asenapine drags on
- Akzo extends Courtaulds bid. // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p6
Reports that Akzo Nobel has postponed the deadline for its acquisition bid for Courtaulds until June 23, 1998.
- Akzo Nobel buys Werneke businesses. Gain, Bruce // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p8
Reports the acquisition made by Akzo Nobel based in Trelleborg, Sweden of three printing ink companies privately held by the Werneke family. Views of Jorgen Doose of Akzo on the acquisition; Details on the companies that have been acquired.
- AkzoNobel to Invest in New Performance Coatings Technology Center in China. // Coatings World;Aug2014, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the 6.5 million Euro investment of AkzoNobel on a research center in China which will focus on the Performance Coatings business of the company.
- AkzoNobel Expands Ningbo Site with Additional Investment. // Chemical Week;11/28/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 29, p21
The article reveals the 45 million Euros which chemical company AkzoNobel will invest in a dicumyl peroxide plant in its Ningbo, China site to expand its production of the cross-linking agent for various polymers and copolymers by more than 30%.
- Akzo Nobel readies German unit. Pfeifer, Sylvia // Chemical Week;4/23/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 16, p11
Announces the opening of Akzo Nobel company's phosphorus chemical complex at Bitterfeld, Germany on April 1997. Impact of the complex opening to the company; 1996 Akzo chemical business sales; Other expansions done by Akzo.
- Akzo EO expansion. // Chemical Week;6/11/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 23, p33
Reports on the expansion of Akzo Nobel company's ethylene oxide plant in Stenungsund, Sweden. Capacity of the plant; Amount invested by the company for the plant expansion.
- AkzoNobel splashes out â‚¬110m on UK paint. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Aug2011, Issue 842, p10
The article focuses on the plan of AkzoNobel to spend 110 million euros on a new decorative paints manufacturing plant near Prudhoe, England.
- AkzoNobel to Invest in Performance Coatings Activities in Vietnam. // Chemical Engineering World;Sep2015, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the plan by multinational manufacturing company AkzoNobel to invest in its performance coatings business in Vietnam in 2015.
- Akzo Nobel Posts Records for Q3. // China Chemical Reporter;11/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p10
The article reports on the 7% improvement in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of Akzo Nobel NV during the third quarter of 2007. It gained EUR 2.6 billion in revenues backed by its positive sales of coatings and chemical products. It intends to divest Organon...