Attributions of noncooperative incidents and response strategies: The role of national character
- A GUIDE TO STRATEGY. McEvoy, Brian // Accountancy;Jun98, Vol. 121 Issue 1258, p44
The article focuses on how a finance director can develop a company's business strategy. The first step in the process is to research and gather data on the company. A workshop or conference then needs to be organized. Assumptions, scenarios, action plans, risks, resource allocations and...
- fei NEWS. // Financial Executive;Oct2006, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p60
The article focuses on financial news in the United States. The Financial Executive Institute's (FEI) Committee of Private Companies will hold a conference in Boston, Massachusetts in late October of 2006. The Standard Committee of FEI's Committee on Private Companies sent the Financial...
- Productivity conference attracts top speakers. // Management Services;Aug1983, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p42
The article presents information on productivity conferences of he Institute of Management Services. More top names have joined the line up of speakers for the national conference on productivity being organised by the Institute, through its specialist groups, and the British Council of...
- The CFO of the future. // Chartered Accountants Journal;May2007, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p58
Information about the world class finance function of chief financial officers (CFO) were discussed during the conference of the National Corporate Sector Committee in Queenstown, New Zealand on September 2006 is presented. John Petty, the client director at the Pitcher Partners talked about the...
- Sixth Annual Conference for African American Financial Professionals. // Tennessee Tribune;7/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p10C
The article offers information on the sixth annual Conference for African American Financial Professionals to be held at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia on August 16, 2011.
- AVCC sets dates for seminars. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;04/12/99, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the preparations for businesses in Tucson, Arizona planning to participate at the 1999 Arizona Venture Capital Conference. Outreach efforts launched in the city; Contact information for resources.
- Best practice strategies for your business...and it's free. // NZ Business;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p7
Announces the launching of Business Club, a nationwide forum for small and medium size businesses in New Zealand. Inclusion of business strategies in the forum; Itinerary of activities for the event; Discussion on the practicalities of technology.
- Conference-At-A-Glance. // AIIM E-DOC;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p50
Presents charts depicting the activities of the AIIM Expo 2004 about enterprise content management strategies in New York City.
- BUSINESS SPEAKS KICKS OFF SESSION. McLaurin, Preston // South Carolina Business Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on issues relevant to the business community in South Carolina addressed at the South Carolina Business Agenda conference. Number of business leaders who participated in the event; Discussion of strategies on how government can help business interests.