Cross-country differences in ICT adoption: A consequence of Culture?
- TOTAL FERTILITY RATE AND PER CAPITA INCOME: NEW EMPIRICAL FINDINGS FROM FRANCE. Furuoka, Fumitaka // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Mar2012, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p469
This study employs a threshold regression analysis (Hansen, 2000) to examine the relationship between per capita Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and total fertility rate (TFR) by choosing France as a case study. France is an exceptional European counry where the declining fertility rate was...
- Outlook. // Luxembourg Country Profile;2009, p47
The article provides information on the economic outlook of Luxembourg in respect to its income. Its per capita income is also the highest in the world which reaches to 81,000 dollars as of 2008. Further, Luxembourg finances always indicate a surplus despite the global economic slowdown having...
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Mauritius;Aug2005, p4
Looks at the economy of the island of Mauritius as of August 2005. Estimated gross domestic product at market prices in 2004; Per capita income of the country during the period; Challenges facing Mauritian economy.
- Arkansas Per Capita Income and Population: 1989-1999. Cole, Adam // Arkansas Business & Economic Review;Fall/Winter2001, Vol. 34 Issue 2/3, p1
Presents a research on the trends in per capita income and population among counties in Arkansas and its Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA) from 1989 to 1999. Per capita income for the U.S., Arkansas, the MSA, and counties of Arkansas; Information on the per capita income adjusted by the...
- Azerbaijan posts a record GDP. // Market: Europe;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the strong gross domestic product (GDP) growth of Azerbaijan as of 2005. Percentage increase of Azerbaijan's GDP growth compared to Armenia; Predicted GDP growth of the country at the end of 2005; Per capita income of Azerbaijan.
- Charts. // Survey of Current Business;May2005, Vol. 85 Issue 5, pD-52
Presents graphs and charts of selected national income of product account series in the U.S. from 1959 to 2004. Real gross domestic product per capita; Shares of federal government receipts and current expenditures; Shares of national income.
- Regional Data. // Survey of Current Business;Oct2007, Vol. 87 Issue 10, pD-70
Several charts are presented which focus on recent estimates of state personal income and gross domestic product by state in the U.S. including personal income by state and region, annual personal income and per capital personal income by state and region and disposal personal income and per...
- Fostering long-term growth: The challenges ahead. // OECD Economic Surveys: Chile;Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 2005, p17
The recovery from the 1998-2003 slowdown is now well entrenched. Private investment rebounded particularly strongly, raising the investment-to-GDP ratio to 25% in 2004, well above the level prevailing on average during Chile's "golden age" of rapid GDP growth in 1985-97. Nevertheless, lifting...
- Regional Data. // Survey of Current Business;Apr2008, Vol. 88 Issue 4, pD.70
Several tables are presented depicting the U.S. state and regional personal income from 2004-2007 including annual personal income and per capita personal income, disposable personal income and per capita disposable personal income and gross domestic product (GDP) by state for industries.