10 YEARS AGO
- Rising to Meet the Challenge. // Chemical Week;4/20/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 11, p25
The article offers information on Japanese chemical company Mitsui Chemicals Inc. The chemical company was established in 1997 through the merger of Mitsui Petrochemical Industries and Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals. Its chemical products are reportedly used widely in the automotive, electronic,...
- Mitsui merger this year? // Chemical Week;4/13/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 14, p6
Focuses on the possible merger between Mitsui Petrochemical and Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals. Restructure plan of Mitsui Petrochemical; Suspension of merger talks; Speculation on merger of Showa Denko and Asahi Chemical Industry; Stumbling block to merger of petrochemical operations of Showa and Asahi.
- The Challenge to Create Innovative Values. // Chemical Week;5/12/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 15, p31
The article offers information on Mitsui Chemicals Inc. (MCI), one of Japan's leading chemical companies. It was established in 1997 through the merger of Mitsui Petrochemical Industries and Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals. The company's products are being used in fields such as automotive, electronics...
- PP realignment. Warren, J. Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;04/21/97, Vol. 251 Issue 16, p18
Reports that Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals Inc. and Mitsui Petrochemical Industries Ltd. is integrating its polypropylene businesses into Grand Polymer Co.
- Sumitomo, Mitsui Toatsu deal. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;6/11/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 23, p8
Announces the agreement between Japanese plastics manufacturers Sumitomo Chemical and Mitsui Toatsu companies to merge their polystyrene (PS) businesses. Capacity of the PS joint venture; Terms on the agreement; Reason why demand for PS in Japan is decreasing.
- Mitsui to invest heavily in Springs plant. // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug96, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p75
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals Inc.'s plans to build a recordable compact disc manufacturing facility in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- New name and logo for Mitsui Media. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Feb95, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p90
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals and its United States subsidiary, MTC America's renaming of its three-year warranty compact disc-recordable (CD-R) Airy. Reason for the renaming.
- Mitsui targets U.S. expansion. // Chemical Week;2/7/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 5, p32
Reports that Mitsui Toatsu is planning to expand its United States fine chemicals division between 1996 and 1999. Forecast for Anderson Development; Comments from vice president of the division, Richard Cannon.
- Japanese firm develops epoxy-resin hardener. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p10
Reports on Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals Inc.'s plan to market its norbornane diamine in North America. Advantages of the chemical.