Revus tackles late blight
- Syngenta Aims for Bigger Share of Agchem Market. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;7/30/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 20, p12
The article examines the financial success of the specialized chemicals company Syngenta AG. The company reported increased total group sales during the second financial quarter of 2012, partly due to the successful sales of herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides. According to the article,...
- M&A moderates despite announced mega deals. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;11/21/2016, Vol. 178 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the decline in the pace of chemical industry merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in 2016 despite mega deals in agricultural chemicals and fertilizers and mentions chemical firm ChemChina's proposed acquisition of Syngenta.
- Syngenta AG SWOT Analysis. // Syngenta AG SWOT Analysis;2005, p1
Presents a corporate profile of Syngenta AG, an agrochemical company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Company operations; Products offered by the company; Financial performance.
- Syngenta's first-quarter sales up 2%. // Chemical Week;4/14/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the increase in sales posted by agricultural chemicals company Syngenta by 2% to 4.7 billion dollars during the first quarter of 2014.
- Syngenta to Divest Flowers Business. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Sep2015, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the plans of agrochemical company Syngenta AG to divest its premium Flowers business from its Lawn and Garden operating unit, along with its plans to continue investing in its chemistry for the professional products markets.
- Syngenta reports higher fourth-quarter sales. // Chemical Week;2/23/2015, p60
The article reports on the financial performance of the agrochemical company Syngenta AG wherein the sales of crop protection products had increased despite of low crop prices and tough weather conditions.
- Untitled. Jones, David // Farmers Weekly;8/7/2015, Issue 1039, p1
The article reports that the agrochemical firm Syngenta refused merger offer from the seeds firm Monsanto due to low acquisition price and risk associated with clearing clear anti-monopoly regulators. It presents views of Syngenta's head James Barkhouse on the firm's sales growth and products...
- New Class of Fungicides Offers Hope for Agchem Biz. Mirasol, Feliza // Chemical Market Reporter;05/22/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 21, p5
Focuses on the opportunities offered by strobilurins fungicide to crop-protection industry in the United States. Significance of the fungicide to agrochemical industry; Market condition of the chemical.
- Syngenta Extends China Manufacturing Facility. // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on Syngenta's opening of a technology center and construction of an additional agrochemical production plant at its facility in Jiangsu Province, China. The technology center was established to provide technical support for additional local production and global sources....