Conference rules on sufactants
- Chemical Profile. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/25/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 25, p39
The article presents information on the chemical called nonylphenol. Ethoxylated nonylphenols (NPE) are extensively used as surface-active agents in a variety of institutional and industrial applications. Major consumer detergent suppliers do not use NPE in their household detergent products,...
- Alternative surfactants for improved detergent formulations. Agrawal, N.; Saxena, S. // Chemical Business;June99, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p111
Presents information on a study which focused on alternative surfactants for improved detergent formulations. Factors that cause the reformulation of detergent; Several forms of detergents; Types of surfactants in detergents; Role of surfactant in detergency; Effect of nonionics and anionic...
- Liquid Detergents Fuel Surfactant Growth in NA. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/12/99, Vol. 255 Issue 15, p20
Forecasts the market growth of surfactants in the United States in 1999. Trends affecting the consumption of surfactants; Data on the chemical consumption in the country; Comment from analyst Jenny Qin Lin.
- Surfactants Growth is Tough to Activate. D'Amico, Esther; Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;1/28/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p19
Identifies the factors that contributed to the slow growth of the surfactant sector in the international detergent market. Increase in consumer demand for liquid detergent formulations; Production of linear alkylbenzene (LAB) as main raw material for linear akylbenzene sulfonate; Problems with...
- Environmental factors influence surfactants consumption. // Chemical Business;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p83
Reports that environmental factors are making a significant impact on surfactant consumption. Five largest industrial end uses; Statistics of surfactants consumption in North America, United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Concentrations of Monomers and Cylindrical Micelles above the Second CMC. Kuni, F. M.; Shchekin, A. K.; Rusanov, A. I.; Grinin, A. P. // Colloid Journal;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p174
Based on thermodynamically substantiated linear dependence of the work of cylindrical micelle formation on the aggregation number within a wide range of aggregation numbers where the cylindrical micelles are accumulated in a surfactant solution, the second critical micellization concentration...
- The Laboratory Study on Surfactant Flooding System for Low Permeable Reservoir. // Chemical Engineering of Oil & Gas / Shi You Yu Tian Ran Qi Hua G;2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p486
Properties of the surfactant SHSA - 03 - JS applied to Block 7 in Jiangsu oilfield were studied in terms of evaluation on decreasing interfacial tension capability, e-mulsifying capacity, changing rock wettability capability, adsorption amount and oil displacement efficiency. The flooding...
- Clemson Offering Update On Textile Surfactants. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Feb91, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p7
The article offers information about a conference on textile surfactants to be held on March 5-6, 1991 at Clemson University in Greenville, South Carolina.
- EVENTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/27/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 5, p30
The article offers information about the ICIS Asian Surfactants Conference to be held in Singapore from November 1-2, 2012.