LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION
- Tank Storage Projects Take Shape in Major Ports. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/19/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 30, p40
The article reports on the growth of chemical tank storage projects in the ports of Antwerp, Belgium and Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Vopak, the global market leader, and LBC, the second-biggest player, are both expanding their operations at the ports, in anticipation of strong demand growth....
- Whitehelm heads to Europe for LBC Tank, Southern Water deals. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/6/2015, p22
The article reports on Whitehelm Capital's two separate investments in Europe including chemicals and petroleum storage company LBC Tank Terminals and British water and sewerage business Southern Water to increase its clients' exposure to the investments.
- User Friendly Member Access Under Construction. // AATCC Review;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
The article announces that the American Association for Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) is installing new association management software to its Web site to make access to tool like member database and online shopping easier.
- CN and LBC Tank Terminals team up to increase heavy northern Alberta crude oil shipments through Geismar, LA facility. // American Journal of Transportation;3/11/2013, Issue 551, p18
The article reports that CN will boost shipments of heavy northern Alberta crude oil via LBC Tank Terminals' expanded terminal at a facility in Geismar, Louisiana.
- Sites of Interest. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Feb2004, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p8
Presents information on the Chemical Heritage Foundation Web site. Goal of the foundation; Features of the site.
- Responsible Care. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p21
Discusses the value of responsible care program to members of the Associated Chemical Companies (ACC). Initiatives of ACC to offer additional benefits for those participating in the responsible care program; Elements considered in auditing a responsible care program according to Laura Tew,...
- An e-Ventful Time. Tattum, Lyn // Chemical Week;2/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p3
Discusses the renovation of the Web site of "Chemical Week" magazine. Addition of statistics from the American Chemistry Council and the European Chemical Industry Council; Background on a part of the Web site concerning the Chinese market; Inclusion of games in the site.
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 11, p38
The article presents information on launch of website www.icis.com/blogs/new-at-icis by the periodical "ICIS Chemical Business." Simon Platt, ICIS head of development, said: "ICIS is committed to using 'web 2.0' applications to communicate with existing and new customer groups." He said "The...
- Status seeking. Eadon, Tim // Money Marketing;8/9/2007, p34
The article presents the author's comments on how the Personal Finance Society (PFS) of Great Britain is playing a major role in shaping the future of its members. The PFS is the biggest professional body for financial advisers and planners in the Great Britain. It also provides members with...