Azelis targets European buys
- Open Road. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p34
The article presents the author's view on leveraged buyouts. According to the author, change in the nature of the buyouts business is likely to help keep the ball rolling. The industry has matured and become more institutionalized. Players employ strategies that are more diverse, and have made...
- Azelis buys pan-European coverage. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;8/20/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that Azelis has announced the purchase of three more companies as part of its continued growth strategy based on acquisition. Chance & Hunt, part of the Azelis group, has agreed to buy Kemira GrowHow's process chemicals business in Great Britain. Azelis has also bought Swiss...
- Azelis buy breaks into German trade. // European Chemical News;5/12/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2052, p16
Announces that Azelis has entered the German market through the acquisition of Kraemer & Martin. Expansion plans of Azelis for Kraemer & Martin; Comments from Udo Wenzel, Azelis' chief executive officer; Sales growth projection for the acquired company; Benefit of the acquisition deal to Azelis.
- Azelis continues acquisition campaign with Rhodia buy. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p32
The article reports on the decision of European chemical distributor Azelis to acquire Rhodia Hellas. The purchase of Rhodia Hellas expands Azelis' coverage to countries such as Greece, Bulgaria and Cyprus. Rhodia's activities in the Balkans are focused on sales as it has very little...
- Acquiring a business? Work with the broker. Marlor, Bradley G. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/11/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p8
Discusses the factors to consider in acquiring a business. Questions to ask before inquiring about a business; Steps in buying a business; Role of brokers in business acquisitions.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/9/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p7
Presents information on worldwide mergers and acquisitions as of August 2004. Summary of U.S. public merger activity greater than $50 million; Summary of U.S. merger activity between $10 million and $50 million; Summary of completed transactions; Foreign targets greater than $100 million.
- Post-merger integration starts before deal is done. Montgomery, Janelle // Fort Worth Business Press;7/9/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p26
Comments on the recovery of the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market as of July 2004. Reasons for the failure of many M&Q transactions; Importance of integration planning for an M&A transaction; Issues that need to be addressed during the planning and integration process of M&A transaction.
- Merging of benefits. Stevens, Robin // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2005, Issue 5453, p14
Provides tips on mergers and acquisitions for the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Considerations in identifying acquisition criteria; Steps in acquisition assessment; Steps in price negotiations.
- Orem company launches Parade of Homes publications division. Taylor, Debbi // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/6/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the acquisition of the Parade of Homes division of Bennet Communications by BuilderFusion. Function of the acquired division; Comments from Shawn Dickerson, marketing director of BuilderFusion; Significance of the acquisition to BuilderFusion.