Indian PVC sales stay in the monsoon doldrums
- PVC prices up 1 cent in April. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;5/17/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the price of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in the United States as of April 1999. Contributing factors to increase in price; Sales performance of product in siding markets; Comparison of 1998 and 1997 prices.
- A BACK TO WHITE REALITY. // Glass Age;Jan2005, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p20
Reports on a treatment to remove the pinking in PVC-U products. Use of silexine; Pinking mechanism; One-stage treatment.
- European PVC Prices Surge. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;11/17/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 43, p39
Reports on the increase in European polyvinyl chloride (PVC) since August 1999. Reason behind the increase; Factors that have provided further support for PVC prices; Increase in European exports prices due to tightening supply worldwide.
- Prices Refuse to Budge. NOOR-DRUGAN, NATALIE // Chemical Week;3/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 11, p36
Provides information on Northern Europe polyvinyl chloride (PVC) prices in March 1999. Cause of the market stabilization; Impact of the status of the United States economy on PVC consumption.
- PVC Producers Announce Price Increases With Demand Projected to Strengthen in First Quarter 2004. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;12/1/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 19, p10
Reports on the announcement of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers regarding product demand forecasts for the first quarter of 2004. Benchmark pricing in Asia and Europe; Revenue figures during the last quarter of 2003; Average industry PVC resin prices.
- Foundation contractor saves time with stay-in-place footing forms. // Concrete Construction;Apr2006, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p64
The article focuses on the use of Form-A-Drain, a polyvinyl chloride form, by the Uni-Foundation, a contractor based in Pennsylvania. Uni-Foundation employees uses the product which they see as capable of giving the biggest time and labor savings in multifamily housing projects. The use of...
- European PVC Increase Should Stick. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;6/12/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 24, p31
Reports on the chance of the European polyvinyl chloride producers to push through with their announced price increases according to analysts as of June 2002. Reason for the announced price increases; Increase in the PVC prices since the beginning of 2002.
- PVC China selling ideas rise after import duties are imposed. // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p31
Reports that polyvinyl chloride (PVC) selling ideas in China rose in May 2003. Reason behind the rise; Impact of the severe acute respiratory syndrome on PVC industry; Clarification from Chinese PVC producers about operating rates.
- Producers expect strong Q1 for PVC. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 385, p27
Reports on the strong 2003 first quarter for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) prices projected by producers in Asia. Expected increase in PVC prices; Reason that Japanese producers and traders dismissed skepticism over whether the buoyancy could be sustained in a longer term; Top Asian countries that...