- Wrap-Up. // Chemical Week;3/1/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p16
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry from around the world as of March 1, 2000. Clariant's stock acquisition from BTP of Great Britain; Initial public offering of Alkim Alkali Kimya in Istanbul,Turkey; Losses reported by Chemopetrol and Kaucuk in 1999.
- News projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;3/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 11, p22
Presents news briefs on the chemical plant projects of various companies in March 1999. Companies competing for a contract to install an ethylene line at Erdolchemie's petrochemical complex at Dormagen, Germany; Amount invested by Aga in a hydrogen recovery plant at Elf Atochem's complex at...
- Chemopetrol plans world-scale plant. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/18/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p19
Focuses on Chemopetrol's plan to build a polypropylene (PP) plant by 2001. Capacity of the plant; Negotiation with PP process licensers; Increase in ethylene capacity and in high-density polyethylene capacity.
- Litvinov plans new units. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/29/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 21, p22
Reports on Unipetrol unit Chemopetrol Litvinov's plan to upgrade its petrochemical facilities. Stake by Conoco, Shell and Agip in Czech Refineries.
- Chemopetrol sell-off. // Chemical Week;8/16/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Czech refining and petrochemical companies Chemopetrol Litvinov and Kraucuk Kralupy are on a list of companies likely to be further privatized. Sale of a 49 percent share in each company to a Western consortium.
- Air separation plant. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;May/Jun95, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p21
Reports on Air Products Inc.'s agreement to build and operate an air separation plant for Chemopetrol Litvinov, an oil refinery in Czechoslovakia. Annual production capacity.
- Chemopetrol proceeds with investments, plans Phenol JV. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/19/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 31, p20
Reports on the plan of Litvinov, Czech Republic-based Chemopetrol company to upgrade its petrochemical complex at Litvinov. Details on the plan; Information on the company's contract with Univation Technologies; Background information on Chemopetrol.
- NUFFIELD BIOETHICS COUNCIL LOOKS AT ADVANCED BIOFUELS. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Jan2010, Issue 420, p16
The article reports on the plan of the Nuffield Council on Bioethics to observe and study the environmental and ethical impacts of second-generation biofuels in 2010.
- ADVANCED BIOMASS FUEL CHARACTERIZATION BASED ON TESTS WITH A SPECIALLY DESIGNED LAB-SCALE REACTOR. BRUNNER, T. // Biomass Bulletin;2014, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p40
An abstract of the article "Advanced Biomass Fuel Characterization Based on Tests with a Specially Designed Lab-Scale Reactor" by T. Brunner and others is presented.