Growth in Asia sparks gas build
- APC increases NF3 by 50%. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;11/8/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2123, p30
Reports on the plan of Air Products &Chemicals to increase nitrogen trifluoride capacity of its chemical plant in Hometown, Pennsylvania. Schedule of the plant's expansion; Reason behind the expansion.
- Air Products' Indura to build, expand in Chile. // Chemical Week;5/27/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 15, p5
The article reports that, as of May 2013, the Indura affiliate of the gas and chemical company Air Products and Chemicals Inc. intends to both expand the industrial capacity of its Graneros, Chile plant and build a plant at Antofagasta, Chile.
- Air Products increases nitrogen trifluoride capacity by almost 50%. // Chemical Business;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p59
This article reports on the increase in the capacity of nitrogen trifluoride by Air Products, as of December 2005. A statement issued by Mike Hilton, vice president of the Electronics Business Air Products, regarding the completion of their nitrogen trifluoride plant in Pennsylvania is...
- Air Products NF3 expansion continues. Lerner, Ivan // Chemical Market Reporter;11/7/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 16, p31
Reports on the unveiling of the completed nitrogen trifluoride expansion by Air Products Inc. in the U.S. Details on the increase in the demand for liquid crystal displays and semiconductors; Total capacity of the firm; Sales of the company on its nitrogen trifluoride products.
- Air Products Plans New Korean Plant. // Industry Week/IW;Dec2006, Vol. 255 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the construction of a nitrogen triflouride plant in Ulsan, South Korea by Air Products & Chemicals Inc. The plant is intended to help the Asian semiconductor and liquid crystal display markets. It is set to be built at a current specialty gas site and operated by Air...
- THE WEEK May 5, 2004. // Chemical Week;5/5/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 15, p4
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of May 5, 2004. Number of jobs to be downsized by Dow Chemical in 2004; Chemical plant to be built by Indelpro in Altamira, Mexico; Plan of Air Products to increase the capacity of nitrogen trifluoride production at its plant in Hometown,...
- Air Products to construct ASU. // European Chemical News;5/12/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2052, p23
Announces that Air Products will build and operate an air separation unit (ASU) for steel producer Sidmar in Ghent, Belgium. Range of gases that the ASU will produce; Comments from Denis Deheusch, Air Products' account manager.
- Air Products Supports Chinese Fiberglass Maker. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jul2007, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p5
The article focuses on the long term contract signed by Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania-based Air Products Inc. to supply gaseous oxygen to Jushi Group Co. Ltd. in China. To make this contract possible, Air Products will establish a new air separation unit and oxygen generator and will offer 600...
- Air Products Forms JV with CNOOC Oil Base. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p8
The article focuses on the joint venture between Air Products Inc. and China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) Oil Base Group Ltd. The venture will construct and operate an air separation unit (ASU) and liquefier in Putian, Fujian province. Air Products will also construct and operate the...