Orica to build $200m Indonesia plant
- Orica to Cut Down Ammonium Nitrate Production. // Chemical Engineering World;Jul2015, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that mining company Orica is planning to cut ammonium nitrate production at the Yarwun site in Gladstone, Queensland, in response to challenging market conditions and presents views of Dave Buick, General Manager of the Yarwun site, over the proposed cuts by the company.
- Architects must lose the silo mentality. HATHERLEY, OWEN // Building Design;5/13/2011, Issue 1965, p9
The author discusses architecture's neglect of industrial facilities which shows the gap between the profession and engineering.
- Wesfarmers lights a fuse under rival Orica. Treadgold, Tim // BRW;04/20/98, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p32
Reports that the ammonium nitrate plant being built at Moura in Queensland, Australia may be at the heart of a battle between Orica, fomerly Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) Australia, and Wesfarmers. Details on Wesfarmers' attempt to purchase ICI Australia; Wesfarmers outperforming Orica on...
- COMPANIES. Neilsen, Karol // Chemical Week;9/13/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 34, p12
Reports on the plans of LSB Industries to acquire two ammonium nitrate (AN) fertilizer plants from Orica. Cost of the AN plants sold by LaRoche to Orica; Completion date of the acquisition according to LSB; Capacity and location of the AN plants to be acquired by LSB from Orica.
- Brassica grower starts work on its digester. Sixsmith, Rachel // Horticulture Week;2/12/2010, p33
The article reports that CLS Demolition & Civil Engineering has started the construction of an anaerobic digestion plant at Staples Vegetables in Great Britain.
- ANGUS Chemical to Build R&D Plant for Nitroalkane Technologies. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the construction of ANGUS Chemical Co.'s research and development manufacturing plant in Sterlington, Louisiana. The purpose of the manufacturing plant is to assist in the scale-up and validation of next-generation nitroalkane-based products. Furthermore, the facility will...
- The Dutch Kappa Packaging Company Has Reinvested in the CR. // Czech Business & Trade;2005, Issue 1/2, p17
Focuses on the reinvestment of the Dutch Kappa Packaging Co. in the Czech Republic through the construction of a new factory of the company in the Olomouc-Holice industrial zone; Factors that motivated the construction of the new factory; Convenience of the new factory in providing opportunity...
- ï¿½70m Ribena bottling plant gets go-ahead. // Vending International;Jun2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the approval of GlaxoSmithKline's Ribena factory construction at Coleford, in the Forest of Dean in Gloucester, England. According to John Brewer, the company's spokesman, the 70 million pound bottling plant will create about twenty new jobs. It also notes that the plant...
- Barley-based ethanol plant on schedule in Hopewell, Va. Roberson, Roy // Southeast Farm Press;3/18/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p24
The article focuses on the construction of the barley-based ethanol plant in Hopewell, Virgina. The plant will extend on producing 55 million gallons of ethanol and a high quality livestock feed co-product that is needed by area livestock producers. Moreover, schedule for the completion and...