Borouge looks to expansion
- Borealis Abu Dhabi JV Output Targeted. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/11/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 6, p6
Reports that output from the petrochemicals complex jointly owned by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company and Borealis at Borouge, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is being targeted at Asia and Middle East. Features of the complex.
- Borealis Plans to Expand Borouge Joint Venture. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/22/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 22, p5
Reports on the agreement between Borealis and Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. to expand their joint venture petrochemicals complex at Ruwais, Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates. Development of two natural gas projects by Adnoc; Completion of a feasibility study; Expansion of material handling...
- Abu Dhabi: Borouge Plans PP; Adnoc Eyes Aromatics, Melamine. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/10/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 37, p23
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates as of November 10, 2004. Information on the polypropylene-producing petrochemicals complex of Borouge, a joint venture of Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (Adnoc) and Borealis; Plan of Adnoc to build an aromatics complex.
- Abu Dhabi Polymers (Borouge). Mirza, Adal // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/7/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 45, p40
The article profiles Abu Dhabi Polymers Co. (Borouge), a company in United Arab Emirates that produces ethylene and polyethylene for applications in plastic films, containers, packaging and piping. The company was established in 1998 with a main business sectors of Petrochemicals. The company is...
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/29/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p34
Reports on the joint venture between Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. and Borealis for the production company established to build and operate a petrochemicals plant in Ruwais, United Arab Emirates. Establishment of an organizational structure; Expected capacity of the plant.
- FinalTheCountdown. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;12/3/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 21, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the Middle East petrochemical industry. The joint project of Petrochemical Industries Co. and Dow Chemical Co., known as Olefins II, is expected to be finished in 2008. Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical Co. announced their plan to launch an initial...
- Borouge's investment fuels a growth impetus in China. Ying Sun, Nina // Plastics News;7/13/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p12
The article reports that Borouge Pte. Ltd. is moving ahead with its investment in China and the Middle East to support growth in the Chinese market, in spite of the global economic downturn and market fluctuation. Borouge, which is a joint venture between Vienna's Borealis AG and Abu Dhabi...
- Borouge venture gets under way; Adnoc plans aromatics complex. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/20/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 19, p21
Reports that Borouge, the polyethylene (PE) joint venture formed by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) and Borealis, has begun premarketing the product in Asia, Africa, and the Mideast. Information on the plans of Borouge in terms of building a production plant; Use of ethylene from the...
- Borealis's Profit Declines; Borouge Is a Bright Spot. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;8/13/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 21, p15
The article discusses a net profit decline in Europe reported by the polyolefin producer Borealis during the second financial quarter of 2012, focusing on market volatility. Topics include the Borouge joint venture between Borealis and the oil company Abu Dhabi National Oil, the chief executive...