BIS restructuring vote may threaten German jobs
- Bayer Plans Major Restructuring at German Chemical Parks Operator. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/1/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 36, p16
The article reports on the plan of Bayer to restructure its Bayer Industry Services (BIS) that manages three chemical parks in Germany. The restructuring includes a cut in jobs and a transfer of a further 2,300 BIS employees to other companies or to other Bayer businesses. The program aims to...
- BIS to slash staff in restructuring. Watts, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/30/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 16, p17
The article reports on the plan of chemical firm Bayer Industry Services to cut half of its German workforce as part of a restructuring program aimed at saving â‚¬125 million a year by 2009. Of the 5,800-strong workforce at its sites in Leverkusen, Dormagen and Krefeld-Uerdingen, the company...
- Tailor-made service. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/13/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 24, Special section p7
Provides information on the Bayer Chemical Parks operated by Bayer Industry Services company in Germany. Services offered; Location on the sites of Bayer Chemical Parks; Advantage on the integrated chemical concept of the company.
- BIS chemical park network number one in Germany. Soeder, J. Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;9/10/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 9, p2
The article presents information on the newly developed chemical park in Germany by Bayer Industry Services GmbH & Co. OHG (BIS). The park forms Germany's largest chemical park network. The integrated chemical park concept enables partners to concentrate fully on their core business. The...
- BIS to slash staff in restructure. Watts, Mark; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;10/30/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 41, p11
The article reports on the plan of Bayer Industry Services (BIS) to cut half its German workforce as part of a restructuring program aimed at saving â‚¬125m a year by 2009. Of the 5,800-strong workforce at its sites in Leverkusen, Dormagen and Krefeld-Uerdingen, BIS plans to transfer 2,300...
- policyOpendoor. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;11/12/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 18, p4
The article focuses on business project of Bayer Industry Services (BIS) GmbH & Co. OHG which involves changes in current business operations due to sharing of their premises with others. BIS manages the German chemical park that joins three Bayer sites in Germany at Leverkusen, Dormagen and...
- Tailor--made service. // European Chemical News;6/6/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2150, Special Section p7
Features the Bayer Industry Services (BIS) and its Bayer Chemical Parks in Germany. Advantages provided by the integrated chemical concept of the company according to JÃ¼rgen Hinz, chairman of the executive board of BIS; Key features of the chemical parks; Benefits for all BIS customers.
- Mobility of Hungarians lower than global average. // Hungary A.M.;11/5/2014, p6
The article discusses a report by management firms Boston Consulting Group and The Talent that shows that Hungarians are less mobile than the global average based on a survey conducted on global mobility and employment preferences.
- Top of its game. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/11/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 34, p30
This article states that with a total area of around 13kmÂ², the Bayer chemical parks form Germany's largest chemical park network. As their operator, Bayer Industry Services (BIS) provides bespoke services to investors and start-up businesses for all aspects of chemical production. At the...