Hungary's AVP to sell stake in MOL
- The Effect of Media Exposure and Market Psychology on IPOs Underpricing. Staikouras, Christos; Tsatsanis, Dimitrios; Mylonakis, John // International Review of Applied Financial Issues & Economics;Dec2010, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p803
The paper examines the relationship between first day returns from Initial Public Offerings that took place in the London Stock Exchange and the media exposure of companies prior to their listing. The research was carried out from January 1, 1997 to May 31, 2002 on a population of 687 firms in...
- Cleveland's TD Holding slated for $200M IPO. Glenn, Brandon // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on an initial public offering made by TD Holding Corp. TD Holding Corp., parent of aircraft components company TransDigm Inc., has filed an initial public offering to sell up to $200 million of its shares. The prospectus TD Holding filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange...
- China IPOs Boost Hong Kong Exchange. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jan2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p62
The article reports on the benefits of the initial public offerings of some big state-owned banks and industrial companies of China to the stock exchange in Hong Kong. According to some business experts, China's privatization has made Hong Kong's exchange raised about $35 billion in initial...
- IPOs Are Up A Bit. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/11/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 15, pB3
Reports on the improvement in the initial public offerings (IPO) filings in the U.S. in 2004. Number of IPO filed during the year; Remarks from Lambert, Edwards & Associates Inc. Jeff Lambert on the economic trend; Overview of IPO activity in the first quarter of 2005; Increase in the dollar...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p22
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings deals in the U.S. as of June 15, 2005.
- Clearwire shoots for $400M IPO. // RCR Wireless News;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on a $400 million initial public offering filed by Clearwire Corp. in Kirkland, Washington. The move of the firm will help fund the company's efforts to expand its wireless broadband operations in the U.S. The company counted 88,000 subscribers in the country and 11,500...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p17
Presents chart and graphs depicting the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of May 4, 2005. Offer price; Number of IPO and filings; Performance of the aftermarket.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/3/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 37, p17
Presents a review of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the United States as of September 28, 2005. Average price of the IPOs; Number of IPOs and filings from June to September 2005; Offer date.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p20
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings in the U.S. Location of the businesses; Amount filed; First trade date.