- Europe Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/16/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 14, p13
The article offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry in Europe. The January to September 2006 sales of Ems-Chemie increased. Romanian firm Carbid Fox will cut jobs under a restructuring program. The sales posted by Swiss flavors and fragrances producer Givaudan increased during the...
- Givaudan to Scale Back its Workforce. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;1/28/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 3, p31
Reports on the plan of flavor and fragrance manufacturer Givaudan to reduce its workforce in the first half of 2004. Expectation on the advantage of workforce reduction; Revenues of the company in the first nine months of 2004; Decrease in sales from fragrances.
- Lonza conservative about 2004. Tyler, Alan // European Chemical News;3/8/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2090, p23
Reports on the plan of Swiss fine chemicals and biologics firm Lonza to improve its operating performance in 2004. Information on the company's annual performance report in 2003; Decrease in the holding of EMS-Chemie in Lonza.
- Polymers come up trumps. // European Chemical News;7/19/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2109, p9
Reports on the growth in sales of performance polymers by Ems-Chemie during the first half of 2004. Operating income of the company; Details on the performance of the company's units; Unit sold by the company.
- Ems-Chemie: Performance Polymers +13%. // Chemical Fibers International;Oct2006, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p278
The article reports on the expansion of the sales of the Performance Polymer division of Switzerland-based Ems-Chemie AG in the first six months of 2006. The operating income has also been increased. The company has pledged to continue focusing on specialty products and take advantage of the...
- EMS-American Grilon Inc. has a new name and goes on-line. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec98/Jan99, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p14
Reports on EMS-AMERICAN GRILON Inc. has changed its name to EMS-CHEMIE Inc. and has launched a new Web page. Products manufactured and sold by the company.
- Montefibre buys from Ems. // Chemical Week;10/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Ems Chemie's activities in special polyester fibers by Montefibre. Terms of the deal.
- Market growth boosts EMS sales. Ovrebekk, Hilde; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/16/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 15, p17
This article reports on the corporate profits posted by EMS-Chemie in the first quarter of 2007. It says that the company's profit rise by 9.5% to $321 million. The company expects its revenue and operating income to increase slightly in 2007. It reveals that all the company's units had...
- News Watch. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;6/27/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2153, p7
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of July 2005. Call of British Prime Minister Tony Blair for the European Union to invest in education and research to compete in biotechnology; Plan of Ems-Chemie and Showa Denko to dissolve their joint venture in Tokyo, Japan; Cities in Ghana...