5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH
- Palm fruit oil. // Food Processing (00156523);May2007, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p49
The article evaluates the Red Palm Cooking Oil from Carotino.
- China Platamid boosted. Jagger, Anna; Tan, Florence // ICIS Chemical Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 69, p32
The article reports that Arkema will double its production of Platamid copolyamide powders in Nanhui, China, from September 2007. The expansion, one of several projects under way by Arkema in China, will take advantage of the evolution of the textile interlining market, said Lando Ferretti,...
- Arkema announces major increase in fluorinated polymer capacity at its Changshu plant in China. // Chemical Business;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p60
The article reports on the decision of Arkema to increase production capacity at its fluorinated polymer plant in Changshu plant in China.
- Arkema to double organic peroxide production capacity in China. // Chemical Business;Jan2014, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p66
The article reports that Arkema, a producer of organic peroxides, has announced the construction of a new organic peroxide plant on its Changshu site in China, in an effort to double the site's production capacity.
- French chemical plant ready next year. // Malay Mail;10/8/2012, p19
The article reports that French chemicals producer Arkema's bio-methionine and thiochemical plant in Kertih, Teregganu, Malaysia, is expected to be ready by 2013.
- Solid results take Arkema to profit. Jones, Philippa; Leblond, Doris // ICIS Chemical Business;3/19/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 58, p11
This article announces the return to profitability of chemicals company Arkema as of 2007. A balance between restructuring and development has helped the firm rebound after three years of losses according to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Thierry Le Henaff. Le Henaff said that costs in France...
- Arkema Brings New China Coating Resins Plant Online. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p11
The article reports on the new emulsion polymers plant of Arkema, a leading specialty chemicals and advanced materials company, located at its manufacturing complex in Changshu, China. It states that the plant is part of the company's Coating Resins business unit which will serve customers in...
- ARKEMA LIFTS FM ON EUROPE ACRYLATES. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p6
The article reports that Arkema has taken back its declaration of force majeure on European acrylate esters and acrylic acid.
- Arkema share issue. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p15
The article reports on the new shares issued by the chemicals company, Arkema in 2014-15.